City Vs Spurs Pre Match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Alex Ferguson believes Tottenham Hotspur are currently playing the best football in the Premier League and can win the competition. Heading into the New Year programme, Spurs are seven points adrift of pacesetters Manchester City and Manchester United.

Harry Redknapp's men do have a game in hand though, and with both City and United to play within a six-week spell from the end of January to the beginning of March, the Londoners cannot be written out of the battle just yet.

"Tottenham can definitely win it," said Ferguson. "They play the best football in the country and their current form is the best in the country."

BLA BLA BLA

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/clubfootball/news/newsid=1562541.html

A lot of hype around this match, which normally leads to one thing, a boring draw, hope not and City win convincingly, although all credit to Spuds, they have done well this season, even if we did help them a little (well a lot)

lionheart said:
For those who will be commenting on Bluemoon during the game, please don't get too critical if we start poorly. Even if we are down 0-2 at half time, we still have the quality and character to fight back. Be positive, guys.

And if we are two up at half time don't think its in the bag either because they too have the ability to come back from 2 down, I really think we will win this by at least 2 goals.

Really don't know if I want to watch this or not. Just don't think I can handle the nerves of Bale and Lennon and Defoe running at Lescott and Savic.

Sir HELLO see this photo

4steps1.png

banbury_blue said:
Remember Micah didn't play at the lane.. Zabba had Bale in his pocket all game that day.. So it could have been an option to move Micah inside.. Preferably I would have Nedum at CB but Savic has the nod and so then has my support
just worried savic goes in to tackles and can be a bit rash at times,having said that mancini has called it,so hopefully he plays a blinder and we get the result...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.