City Vs Stoke Post match Discussion Thread

Rascal marks out of ten for today

Hart 0 didnt do anything at all, hope he enjoyed his deckchair and pina coladas

Zabs 3 Did well for his goal and we love him dont we

Clichy 3 Our best left back since Willie Donachie. Just awesome

Vinny 3 Up against the biggest forwards in the league, he had a cream tea and a croissant and i think he sprinted once.

Joleon 3 If you wanted your centre half to put his head in a gas cooker he would and he would want it turning on.

Milly 3 In my opinion we are always better with him in the team, he works so hard and has quality too.

Yaya 9 He ran them ragged, he passed and passed until they could no longer have the energy to defend. For me he was awesome

Barry 9 Just does what he does. The most underatted player in the prem.

Silva 10 At times today he was just different class to anyone on the planet, he is that good

Dzeko 3 frustrating as fuck as always but the boy scores goals

Sergio 8 so dissapointed he is injured as he is the best striker in the prem, dont listen to the old **** over the road, Agureo is far better than persie

Tactically we murdered Stoke today, they had no answer, we were just so much beter than them.

Champions

Rascal said:

Vinny 3 Up against the biggest forwards in the league, he had a cream tea and a croissant and i think he sprinted once.

Joleon 3 If you wanted your centre half to put his head in a gas cooker he would and he would want it turning on.

Milly 3 In my opinion we are always better with him in the team, he works so hard and has quality too.

Yaya 9 He ran them ragged, he passed and passed until they could no longer have the energy to defend. For me he was awesome

Silva 10 At times today he was just different class to anyone on the planet, he is that good

Sergio 8 so dissapointed he is injured as he is the best striker in the prem, dont listen to the old **** over the road, Agureo is far better than persie

Tactically we murdered Stoke today, they had no answer, we were just so much beter than them.

Champions

All the 3's should be 7's

Blue Mist said:
Just back from the match via the pub and I just want to say this match was an 'effin' disgrace. When you are warned after 4 minutes for wasting time there is something wrong (Stoke keeper) when the same player is warned after 8 minutes and not booked it is even worse. I know we are good (great) and I dont expect teams to play open football just so we can stuff them but time wasting when the match has just kicked off is out of order. Stoke your a F*ckin' joke.

All that warning, and just 1 minute added on at the end of the first.

bobmcfc said:
Has anyone mentioned that the Poznan returned today ?

Me and my lad started the Poznan in Norwich.......that was the start of th re-birth.

Never really understood why we ever stopped.

Great back to back performances from us. If we can nibble into the 7 points while Yaya is away we can still pill it out.

Manchester City played like champions today against Stoke City.Had a great day watching City and seeing James Bond.

Rascal said:

Champions
As much as I would like to think Aguero is better than RVP, RVP has the most goals and joint most assists in the PL. Call me a rag, but he looks like he will be the difference. Aguero is not anywhere near as clinical as him.

NoahCity said:
Rascal said:

Champions
As much as I would like to think Aguero is better than RVP, RVP has the most goals and joint most assists in the PL. Call me a rag, but he looks like he will be the difference. Aguero is not anywhere near as clinical as him.
Today and at Norwich Aguero was outstanding.

Gutted he's injured. Hopefully he'll just miss one League game

blue b4 the moon said:
bobmcfc said:
Has anyone mentioned that the Poznan returned today ?

Me and my lad started the Poznan in Norwich.......that was the start of th re-birth.

Never really understood why we ever stopped.

Great back to back performances from us. If we can nibble into the 7 points while Yaya is away we can still pill it out.

Very nice to see a return

Absolutely nothing to report today.

A routine home win against a very poor Stoke team that showed no ambition or desire to win the game.

Dzeko struggled a little in the first-half but he really improved in the second-half and scored a classic poachers' goal.

Zabaleta was flawless, as were the rest of the team.

Pulis is a shitehouse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.