City Vs Stoke Post match Discussion Thread

Ducado said:
Rascal said:
Rascal marks out of ten for today

Hart 0 didnt do anything at all, hope he enjoyed his deckchair and pina coladas

Zabs 3 Did well for his goal and we love him dont we

Clichy 3 Our best left back since Willie Donachie. Just awesome

Vinny 3 Up against the biggest forwards in the league, he had a cream tea and a croissant and i think he sprinted once.

Joleon 3 If you wanted your centre half to put his head in a gas cooker he would and he would want it turning on.

Milly 3 In my opinion we are always better with him in the team, he works so hard and has quality too.

Yaya 9 He ran them ragged, he passed and passed until they could no longer have the energy to defend. For me he was awesome

Barry 9 Just does what he does. The most underatted player in the prem.

Silva 10 At times today he was just different class to anyone on the planet, he is that good

Dzeko 3 frustrating as fuck as always but the boy scores goals

Sergio 8 so dissapointed he is injured as he is the best striker in the prem, dont listen to the old **** over the road, Agureo is far better than persie

Tactically we murdered Stoke today, they had no answer, we were just so much beter than them.

Champions

All the 3's should be 7's

Totally agree

But today our best 4 players played there team and our other 7 could have sat on a beach in Majorca

Speaking with my mates today, City are back

City

Re: bored.....

stoke were shit but I never get bored of watching City win :=)

Re: bored.....

malg said:
That was my overriding reaction after today's game. When I got back from the game my wife asked what was wrong, she actually thought we'd lost! I had to tell her that I just didn't enjoy the game.

We played some good stuff today, but Stoke's time delaying tactics and negativity really wore me down, and the last 20 mins was totally and utterly boring. I was thinking do these players actually realise what some people go through to watch football - but I don't think they do....... the tippy tappy shite at the end was the players just saying 'please blow the whistle ref as I want to get home'.

Was anyone else bored today, or is it just me?

James Milner in the last minute?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.