City Vs Stoke Post match Discussion Thread

Bit of a swerveball but how long do you reckon it is since we went four consecutive league games wthout being live on Sky or ESPN or whatever?

lol at Pullis in the post match interview. If you watch/listen carefully you can actually detect his voice cracking each of the 3 or 4 times he makes his £220million quip - almost crying FFS.

I honestly thought pulis was going to go all stan laurel on us and look down the camera and say.."i'm sorry fergie.." and start crying.....
Thank fuck we don't have to play them lot again this season...

manimanc said:
I honestly thought pulis was going to go all stan laurel on us and look down the camera and say.."i'm sorry fergie.." and start crying.....

There is still the FA Cup

I wouldn't like to play them away in the FA Cup

Stoke away is one of the toughest fixtures .... Utd have to go there in April. The same weekend we play WBA at home

Bluemanc100 said:
Stortz said:
homerdog said:
What a nasty piece of work...

Stoke boss Tony Pulis refused to criticise his players after their one-sided defeat by Manchester City, and feels it is difficult to compete with the champions' spending power.

"Someone has just asked me what the difference was and I said about £220m," Pulis said.
Fuck off tracksuit boy you turned up today to play for a 0-0 draw and got exactly what you deserved, FUCK ALL!

He wears the club shop........

Bitter bastard

...the truth will come out, the truth will come out, oh Tony Pulis, the truth will come out.

Ducado said:
manimanc said:

There is still the FA Cup
I hope to fuck we get them
Heap more misery on the fuckers

manimanc said:
I honestly thought pulis was going to go all stan laurel on us and look down the camera and say.."i'm sorry fergie.."..

lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.