City Vs Stoke Post match Discussion Thread

blueinsa said:
Excellent all round. Credit to Bob for starting the right 11 and credit the players.

Stoke are a decent side and 3-0 is not to be sniffed at imo.

Pressure was well and truly on and fair fucks to Bob and the team, they have certainly answered in the right way these last 2 games.

Very happy!

Stoke have been playing well (in their thuggish way) this season, we won't come across many teams who can park the bus as effectively as them, so it was an excellent victory, we certainley are playing better over the last two games, lets hope we keep it up

Pride_In_Battle said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:
Great performance by all especially Barry and Lescott.

Did Kun walk off my stream went down :(

More hobbled/ limped. Doesn't look promising though. Down to 2 fit strikers, and Tevez and Dzeko do not work well together!

All in all a great display, very promising to stick 3 past the (current) best defense in the league. Good to see Yaya getting stuck in as well, that's something that's been sorely missing from his game recently. Barry, Zab, Clichy all immense, but Kompany gets MOTM for me, just for introducing a new role to the sport of "box to box defender"

Hopefully he can get some rest now with Watford coming up and some rest days. I'm Sure Tevez, Dzeko and Mario can deal with them.

We weren't half good today. Thankfully Mancini didn't tinker with the starting line up. Aguero injuy has put a dampener on it though, he pulled them all over the shop today. Barry and Vinnie 9/10's

Much, much better. That is how you play against such defence minded teams.

Some great performances too starting with Milner who deserves a run of games with Yaya going to ACON.

The game shows how much we have missed Clichy too. Best LB in the prem without a shadow of a doubt.

Ducado said:
blueinsa said:
Excellent all round. Credit to Bob for starting the right 11 and credit the players.

Stoke are a decent side and 3-0 is not to be sniffed at imo.

Pressure was well and truly on and fair fucks to Bob and the team, they have certainly answered in the right way these last 2 games.

Very happy!

Stoke have been playing well (in their thuggish way) this season, we won't come across many teams who can park the bus as effectively as them, so it was an excellent victory, we certainley are playing better over the last two games, lets hope we keep it up

I'm beginning to see that confident swagger about the team again and it can only be good.

The squad and play looked very balanced and very direct at times. Great overall performance special shout to barry again and aguero he is looking great spinning off defenders a real thorn in stoke's side. Hope he is ok we need him in this form agueroooooooo!

Barry outstanding. Clean sheet. 3 points from a tricky, defensive minded team. All in all great way to start 2013!

Excellent performance by all players. i hope kun won't be out for long. i just don't have words anymore for his ability. If he was as clinical as messi or ronaldo he would be up there with them. shame he misses so many chances. his overall play is excellent, passion, pace, strength, dribbling and exceptional movement all at once. if he was more clinical he would be a 50 goals a season striker. rasily our best player for me. zaba, clichy, milner, and barry all need special mentions. Let's continue like that and the title is ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.