City Vs Stoke Post match Discussion Thread

Good result, thought Zabaleta had a great game and Sergio was a constant thorn against Stoke I hope his injury isnt to bad, everyone played very well in the team....................well done lads............

Blue Haze said:
The Pope said:
Honestly, can't he fucking read?
Whats so wrong really? I don't know why you can't take your shirt off nevermind show a message.

Advertisers on the shirt want their name shown

No different to pulling it up around your neck though. That's not a booking.

12 points out of 15 since the derby defeat. Just that blip at Sunderland. Decent stuff.

Good performance today.

Arsenal is now a huge game for us.

Rags have Liverpool that day too. I know they ain't great but on their day they look decent.

March/April are when all the key games are played.

Need focus for Watford as a cup run alongside the league is essential now to keep all players happy and to give us the best chance of silverware this year.

Much better at the back with Lescott back. Hope he sticks with this line up for the really tough matches.

Back four looked solid as a unit and the full backs put in tremendous shifts. Hard to pick an MofM as there were so many strong contenders, but Barry's forward passing was a pleasure to watch.

I did get a little negative before we scored but
it was a fantastic performance. So good to see Clichy back.
Lescott and Komps solid, Zab being himself.
Joe Hart pulled off some save at the end having had fuck all to do.
Aguero was top class but should have buried the chances in the 1st half,
Hence my worry that we'd rue the missed chances.
Loved Edins T shirt too.
All in all a great day.Happy New Year

Great performance! we moved the ball well as always, but we did it at an awesome speed and used runners of the ball and more width. We looked a lot more like we did last season and I fell we may be getting back on the right track. Kompany was defensively solid as per norm but was also incredibly imaginative and forward-thinking. Also it was very nice to see Lescott get a game and he kept a clean sheet. Gareth Barry was awesome by breaking play and keeping it going, he also contributed on the attack more than usual. Yaya looks back to (near) his best, which is no mean feat. Milner was dogged and hard-working, also crafty and composed, contasting with the magical technique of Silva (who I believe still isn't on his best form) on the other side. Aguero showed fantastic abilities such as control, passing and dribbling, but didn't really have his shooting boots on, still scored a pen though, similarly Dzeko showed good qualities but missed chances (and he scored too). Hart had absolutely nothing to do until 85 minutes where he pulled off an amazing save. Lastly, I believe we have the best fullback pairing, in Zabba and Clichy, in England and possibly all of Europe, Clichy's chops and turns on the left where Ronaldo esque, and Pablo was an absoloute warhorse with flair and a goal to add.

Ratings:
Hart 7
Zabaleta 9 (MOTM)
Kompany 8
Lescott 7
Clichy 8
Yaya 7
Barry 9
Silva 7
Milner 8
Aguero 7
Dzeko 7

Tevez 6
Sinclair 4
Razak 4

BlueMo' said:
I did get a little negative before we scored but
it was a fantastic performance. So good to see Clichy back.
Lescott and Komps solid, Zab being himself.
Joe Hart pulled off some save at the end having had fuck all to do.
Aguero was top class but should have buried the chances in the 1st half,
Hence my worry that we'd rue the missed chances.
Loved Edins T shirt too.
All in all a great day.Happy New Year

Why negative before we scored, we looked very good and it was only a matter of time, remember their defence is one of the best in the PL when they can park the bus better than most

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.