City Vs Stoke Post match Discussion Thread

What a nasty piece of work...

Stoke boss Tony Pulis refused to criticise his players after their one-sided defeat by Manchester City, and feels it is difficult to compete with the champions' spending power.

"Someone has just asked me what the difference was and I said about £220m," Pulis said.

homerdog said:

Stoke boss Tony Pulis refused to criticise his players after their one-sided defeat by Manchester City, and feels it is difficult to compete with the champions' spending power.

"Someone has just asked me what the difference was and I said about £220m," Pulis said.

Well he does , for once , appear to show something of a sense of humour , if nothing else.

Thought he might have carped on about the challenge on Silva for the penalty maybe being out of the area , or the possibility that Dzeko was offside when he scored.

I thought it was a great match today, they all played well, felt like last season really. Couldn't decide between Zaba the Warrior or Clichy for my MOTM but every one of them played their hearts out. Well done lads.

Does Tony Pulis not realise that he is putting his players off with his constant screaming at them? Everyone around me today was telling him to shut up because he was getting on our nerves!! "Camo, Wilko, Charlie" etc. They kept looking round at him instead of concentrating on the game. The loudest manager so far this season, too loud!! He wasn't really telling them what to do just shouting their names!!

homerdog said:

Sad, bitter Man with his fckin stupid cap. He never forgave after Gillingham.
2011 FA cup final finished him altogether.
.......Come back Mario:)

Good all round display,but Stoke wer'nt really interested.Never thought i would see the North stand start the Poznan lol

homerdog said:

I thought it was quite funny TBH. Let's not be too precious.

In the last 3 games at ours Stoke have been a pale shadow of their home selves. Seems that they just don't "fancy" it and save their energy for something more winnable?

I agree that Pulis has a thing against City...he just hates to say we played well. On both his BBC AND Sky interviews he could'nt wait to mention this figure of 220 million....obviously pre-planned....must have expected the worst.

It's funny because when Stoke do well against us he never mentions anything about the money. Also he never talks about money spent by the other club in his interviews after Chelsea or Utd games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.