City Vs Stoke Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Be surprised if we don't put 3 or 4 past this lot today,going for a kun hatrick.

Hope you're right but i'd be happy with 1:0 at the minute, this is going to be a tough game. If ever there was a team who we know are going to come and park the bus it's these guys.

Maybe Sinclair will be given a run, width will be the key today.<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:52 am --<br /><br />
Bluemanc100 said:
At the Stoke v City game last season the stand to our front left was full of Rags, their shirts began appearing after the Crouch goal.....

Though this isn't indicative of the majority of the Stoke crowd (is it?) Stoke is a shithole of a place, they deserve a club who muscles through games, ugly football, just like the local women

#justsaying

Haha lol!!!!!!!!!!!1

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Be surprised if we don't put 3 or 4 past this lot today,going for a kun hatrick.

like it lad, thats the spirit

Danamy said:
I would start with the same side as Norwich apart from:

Milner for Nasri
Lescott for Nasty

Nasty took a couple of knocks at Norwich so I would give him a rest and with Stokes aerial threat Lescott would get the nod.

I would put Jimmy in for the suspended Nasri as his work rate and closing down will be priceless against the inbreds.

City 2 Inbreds 0

Only this.

BillyShears said:
Danamy said:

Milner for Nasri
Lescott for Nasty

Nasty took a couple of knocks at Norwich so I would give him a rest and with Stokes aerial threat Lescott would get the nod.

I would put Jimmy in for the suspended Nasri as his work rate and closing down will be priceless against the inbreds.

City 2 Inbreds 0

Only this.
so arrogant :)

de niro said:
BillyShears said:
Danamy said:

Milner for Nasri
Lescott for Nasty

City 2 Inbreds 0

Only this.
so arrogant :)

I've learned from the best ... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.