City Vs Stoke Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No fucking around and put these bastards to the sword!

Hart
Zab
Vinny
Lescott
Clichy
Barry
Milner
Yaya
Silva
Kun
Dzeko

Fucking hate stoke! Please city assinate these bastards!

well platty did say he would get our forwards scoring again, so lets hope we have turned that corner.taking my 6 yr old son and 5 yr daughter(her first time). please win city, i dont want my kids to see me cry

LoveCity said:
Mancini will troll Bluemoon like never before by starting Tevez and Mario.

"We play every 3 days, is important to keep the player fresh." ;)

[bigimg]http://static.hltv.org/images/galleries/4324-medium/1333761994.3.jpeg[/bigimg]

I'd definately start with Lescott for this one. Milner, Barry, Yaya and Silva in midfield and probably Sergio and Tevez upfront. I can't see their back 4 enjoying playing against two small guys with movement and pace.

Do you think our 45 minutes with 10 men will be a factor?

Just thinking about Newcastle at Arsenal when they collapsed with 15 minutes to go. Tiredness compared to their opponents was definitely an issue there

Marvin said:

Just thinking about Newcastle at Arsenal when they collapsed with 15 minutes to go. Tiredness compared to their opponents was definitely an issue there
Well as they played 25 mins with 10 men and were chasing the game I bloody hope not

mancity1 said:
Lions at home , Lambs away.

One win in ten away from home.

They will park the bus but if we play with the passion , belief , flair and skill we showed today we should be ok.
Everyone knows that's what will happen and the wanker Pulis will claim they play with guts yada yada yada, bollocks! Stoke are dirty and we should know what to expect and prepare for it!
Come on RM , give Edin another start.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Marvin said:

Well as they played 25 mins with 10 men and were chasing the game I bloody hope not
The City Stoke game will be City attacking and Stoke defending.

I wonder who expends the most effort? Attack or Defence.

I can't see City being at our sharpest after some really big games over the holiday period. Could really do with Balotelli coming in now. Aguero was magnificent at Norwich, but surely he will suffer for it come Tuesday

Marvin said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Marvin said:

The City Stoke game will be City attacking and Stoke defending.

I wonder who expends the most effort? Attack or Defence.

I can't see City being at our sharpest after some really big games over the holiday period. Could really do with Balotelli coming in now. Aguero was magnificent at Norwich, but surely he will suffer for it come Tuesday
Isn't the old saying football is always more tiring without the ball. I hope Mario is nowhere near the pitch. Would hope he's played his last game for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.