City vs Sunderland post match discussion

This was a really refreshing game as I haven't been in Manchester for nearly three weeks. I've missed the Etihad so much. Glad I came home today. Milner, Kolarov, Silva, Richards were all excellent. The atmosphere was pretty good too. Can't wait to come back for the Swansea game.

The Ref was useless though, John O'Shit and Cuellar were getting away with murder.

Just having a cup of tea and reading match reports and almost spat my tea out at that rag Mark Ogden's opening paragraphs. He truly is a vile rag.

Just as Roberto Mancini solves one problem, Mario Balotelli chooses to remind us why he is a permanent headache for the Manchester City manager.

On a day when the champions produced their best performance of the season to claim three points against Sunderland, Balotelli deflected the attention away from his team-mates and onto himself by walking straight down the tunnel after being replaced by substitute Sergio Aguero early in the second-half.

Re: First clean sheet this season...

alextheswede said:
...and Kompany wasn't on the pitch.

i'm confused

We changed our formation and we had two DM both played extremely well meaning that our defence w seldom exposed our front plays worked hard and we had lots of players around the ball meaning we could keep possession

Basically we played as we did last season a

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.