City vs Sunderland post match discussion

TCIB said:
Brilliant.

Shame all those who moan a lot never post when we do that good.

Thank fuck we have an international break....they'll be quiet for weeks. Well, maybe not.

Worked harder, passed it better, fought more strongly, quicker tempo. Seemed like we moved up a gear today and limited them to virtually nothing. The balance was right and some of the old confidence and swagger seemed to be returning to our play (once we'd got a stranglehold on the game).

Micah was a tower of strength, Milner did the work of 2 men, Barry was always available and keep the ball ticking over in that deceptively simple was he has, Kolo was superb all game and Zabba was rock solid too.

Pleasure to be there today and, as we all know, 6-0 would not have flattered us one bit.

If Roy had any sense Micah would be centre half for England.

I am glad he doesn't fancy him much yet but he is astute Roy it won't be long

Re: First clean sheet this season...

City are back...

And an interesting stat...

We are 2 points better off than last season after an "iffy" start.

Southampton (H) Same points (We beat all the promoted sides last season)

Liverpool (A) Same points

QPR (H) Same points

Stoke (A) Same points

Arsenal (H) minus 2 points

Fulham (A) Plus 2 points

Sunderland (H) Plus 2 points

Overall a poor start to the season but the stats don't show that. :)

COME ON CITY!!!!

Really impressed today, theres been some bollockings going on behind the scenes I reckon.

As comprehensive a performance as we've had this season, everyone looked great, so happy to have Micah back, clean sheet, Saturdays dont get much better :)

Form is temporary; class is permanent. Vinnie will come good again. I honestly don't think I've seen a player who's form has dipped so dramatically though. Maybe some off the field issues perhaps?

Milner was the man for me if I have to single out one player.

Probably the only player we have on our books that can be out of the side for any length of time and come in a do a dependable job as if he hadn't missed one consistently.

If RM doesn't play him in every home game when available he is doing our side a disservice.

Dimarino said:
alextheswede said:
...and Kompany wasn't on the pitch.

i'm confused

I am not. Bobby said he knew what the problem was and would sort it. He did.

Micah's display today was miles ahead of anything we have seen from Kompany this season.
Hate to say it, but yeah. I agree with you. Hopefully Vinnie will find his form again soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.