City vs Sunderland post match discussion

i8rags said:
Ducado said:
Just got in (bloody traffic) great game, it was just like a few games last season where the result was never really in doubt
Nightmare that fkin rugby had something to do with it, Milner immense.

I went on the train last time but I had my Mrs with me, never mind it was a great game, glad to see Richards and Milner back we looked a lot more solid

80s Shorts said:
taconinja said:
Ah, I was worried we were too happy and might be satisfied with a win. Normal service resumed.

Why ? Who isnt satisfied with the win ?
The people that really truly desperately need to have someone from City doing something wrong, but now they are because they've got a target for their moaning for the next two weeks.

Every year I take a holiday down to the islands. Gorgeous beaches. Crystal blue water. Amazingly beautiful, tanned women in skimpy bathing suits. Sun. Drinks. Perfection on Earth. And there's always some guy who has a metal detector wandering around looking for coins. Never pays attention to the water or the women or any of the rest. Focused on finding some little bit of metal. Needs that to be happy.

That's some of our fans. No matter what happens, some of them have a compulsion to find someone who screwed up in their eyes and make sure everyone knows how unhappy they are.

Marvin said:
chesterbells said:
Marvin said:
Maybe one of two will think twice before they write off new signings who have barely played, or the team and manager who won the title in May.

Well, I'll certainly be back whinging at the manager if he puts the new signings back in for the next game, without thinking twice
He has earned no respect at all then?

Of course. But do you seriously think next game he shouldnt keep as close to the same defence and midfield as played today, barring injury??

Sky Blue said:
TCIB said:
Brilliant.

Shame all those who moan a lot never post when we do that good.

Thank fuck we have an international break....they'll be quiet for weeks. Well, maybe not.

moaners will moan when something is wrong, and rightly so.
the way mancini abandoned the players that made us champions was nothing short of madness. luckily he realised, probably saw the posts on here teaching him whats expected from the side.

Pigeonho said:
Just what we needed, a fucking sterling performance and hopefully Bob will take note.
Happy, happy, happy and Mrs P's fanny is going to reap the rewards.

Sorry Pig', can't make it tonight.

LoveCity said:
jimharri said:
LoveCity said:
Just having a cup of tea and reading match reports and almost spat my tea out at that rag Mark Ogden's opening paragraphs. He truly is a vile rag.
He is a rag; however, that's what happened.

But to make it the focus of his story is what is the absurd thing. He quickly makes our performance a side attraction to the latest (perceived) Balotelli drama, which was just Balotelli being Balotelli as usual and unlikely to lead to this new problem Ragden is implying.
It's what the press do, and Mario should know this by now. How hard is it to go and sit on the bench for 20 minutes, or whatever length of time it was? As you just said, he detracts from a very good team performance.

Workrate,effort,determination combined with fluidity and cohesion,or in other words,going back to our basics,was what won the game today.

It's very obvious that last years team and system is still our best so lets hope as much as possible the manager no longe fucks about with it.

Milner,Barry,Richards,Carlos,Zab and even Kolarov deserve particular praise although the rest weren't far behind - 8 and 9's throughout the team - we're back on track!

Hopefully we can tinker the squad ever so slightly in Jan and make up for the shambles that was summer.......

Really enjoyed the match today.

Each and every one of them bar Mario looked hungry again. Just wished we had scored more goals but 3 will have to do.

Mario needs to shape up or ship out for me.

Not having a go but with his talent he should be producing so much more and stop acting like a mard arse.

Into 2nd and sat nicely

de niro said:
Sky Blue said:
TCIB said:
Brilliant.

Shame all those who moan a lot never post when we do that good.

Thank fuck we have an international break....they'll be quiet for weeks. Well, maybe not.

moaners will moan when something is wrong, and rightly so.
the way mancini abandoned the players that made us champions was nothing short of madness. luckily he realised, probably saw the posts on here teaching him whats expected from the side.

You really believe that Mancini reads your posts,dont you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.