City vs Sunderland post match discussion

We looked much more solid today and i thought Mica was a revelation at centre back where he has sometimes struggled.

The whole team performed well apart from Mario,sorry but it has to be said.He just doesn't fit properly into this team and slows everything down.When Tevez was paired with Aguero we started flowing instead of stuttering,although we were always on top.

I was suprised how poor Sunderland were given their reasonable start to the season and Johnson showed just why he never played more for us,totally anonymous.

Millner and Barry were immense,you need the grafters doing the dirty work and allowing Silva and Ya Ya to work their magic.Too many ball players and we are overrun in midfield,it isn't rocket science.

More of the same please!

I feel players like Milner are extra useful in games like this against (usually) stubborn teams. I'd also play him in games like Everton away where we'll need bags of energy and workrate to come away with anything.

whp.blue said:
micah was immense today as usual

barry gave the ball away too easily and too often as usual
what fucking game was you watching. he got caught with the ball once.

Balotelli gets slagged off just for being Balotelli now. Not a lot wrong with his performance today, he worked hard and got kicked and elbowed throughout the game. His finishing was a bit off but other than that I thought he had a decent game. There's plenty of opportunities to slag him off, today is not one imo.

It's great to see Silva back to his best, him and Milner (who was mostly brilliant) link really well together and Barry was terrific again. Also Zabba does a great job but I can't wait to see Micah bombing down that right side when Vinny's back.

taconinja said:
TCIB said:
de niro said:
moaners will moan when something is wrong, and rightly so.
the way mancini abandoned the players that made us champions was nothing short of madness. luckily he realised, probably saw the posts on here teaching him whats expected from the side.

I do acknowledge peoples right to a moan.
It just seems many nicks posting you only see when we are having a rocky patch.
It would be nice if they could praise the team when it is due also.
Said it before and I'll say it again, some care more about their egos than they do anything else.

i think its more they pay their money and they deserve to see the best 11 possible out on the pitch.

without a dream said:
Balotelli gets slagged off just for being Balotelli now. Not a lot wrong with his performance today, he worked hard and got kicked and elbowed throughout the game. His finishing was a bit off but other than that I thought he had a decent game. There's plenty of opportunities to slag him off, today is not one imo.

It's great to see Silva back to his best, him and Milner (who was mostly brilliant) link really well together and Barry was terrific again. Also Zabba does a great job but I can't wait to see Micah bombing down that right side when Vinny's back.

There's plenty of opportunities to slag him off

Correct. But there shouldn't be and that is the problem.

He's 'interesting' and takes a great penalty but other than that lets be honest he's wank.

taconinja said:
Ragnarok said:
de niro said:
moaners will moan when something is wrong, and rightly so.
the way mancini abandoned the players that made us champions was nothing short of madness. luckily he realised, probably saw the posts on here teaching him whats expected from the side.

You really believe that Mancini reads your posts,dont you?
I think he just gets drunk and comes on here trolling.

(Whether I'm talking about de niro or Mancini is for you to decide.)

i am yet to have a drink today and i'm sure our bobby is tea total.

de niro said:
i think its more they pay their money and they deserve to see the best 11 possible out on the pitch.

No, you think we deserve to see YOUR opinion of our best 11. This is not the same thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.