City vs Sunderland post match discussion

Fantastic performance especially pleased for Milner who thoroughly deserves a starting place.

The current first team should be the one that started today with Kompany in for Micah and Aguero in for Mario.

Mario had a good game but you can see the difference with Aguero.

Ragnarok said:
de niro said:
Sky Blue said:
Thank fuck we have an international break....they'll be quiet for weeks. Well, maybe not.

moaners will moan when something is wrong, and rightly so.
the way mancini abandoned the players that made us champions was nothing short of madness. luckily he realised, probably saw the posts on here teaching him whats expected from the side.

You really believe that Mancini reads your posts,dont you?
I think he just gets drunk and comes on here trolling.

(Whether I'm talking about de niro or Mancini is for you to decide.)

Ragnarok said:
de niro said:
Sky Blue said:
Thank fuck we have an international break....they'll be quiet for weeks. Well, maybe not.

the way mancini abandoned the players that made us champions was nothing short of madness. luckily he realised, probably saw the posts on here teaching him whats expected from the side.

You really believe that Mancini reads your posts,dont you?

well he did last time when he switched from boring italian play to playing the english way. won us the league.

de niro said:
Sky Blue said:
TCIB said:
Brilliant.

Shame all those who moan a lot never post when we do that good.

I do acknowledge peoples right to a moan.
It just seems many nicks posting you only see when we are having a rocky patch.
It would be nice if they could praise the team when it is due also.

TCIB said:
de niro said:
Sky Blue said:

I do acknowledge peoples right to a moan.
It just seems many nicks posting you only see when we are having a rocky patch.
It would be nice if they could praise the team when it is due also.
Said it before and I'll say it again, some care more about their egos than they do anything else.

Milner in the middle, Micah back, dropping out of form players, happy :).

Of course Jimmy in the middle won't work every game, nothing ever does, but it's clear he brings a lot of benefits, one of which I think is because both he and Yaya work hard backwards and forwards it creates more space for Dave to play, whereas with Nasri or Garcia or Rodwell I think it allows the opposition to sit and crowd out Silva thus making him less effective.

AK looks leaner and much sharper which is really pleasing, giving players time and they do come good, hope he keeps it up, and Edin, who despite not playing has chipped in with goals and I don't see why either should leave at this point.

Micah back was great, he looked his old self and we were much more solid at the back today. I'd keep him in with JoLe in the league for now, let Vinnie have a rest and then in training work on whatever Mancini wants them to do, think that would be a back 3 of Micah-Vinnie-JoLe/Nasty with Clichy and Zaba as wingbacks, though I do love Micah's barnstorming runs.

Much better today, what we're used to seeing and hopefully it will settle us down and with 2 weeks off we can have a little break whilst not trying as hard in internationals and then come back positive and start putting performances and wins in, WBA away next which with their start and our history there will be a tough game, but winnable.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Really enjoyed the match today.

Each and every one of them bar Mario looked hungry again. Just wished we had scored more goals but 3 will have to do.

Mario needs to shape up or ship out for me.

Not having a go but with his talent he should be producing so much more and stop acting like a mard arse.

Into 2nd and sat nicely

Agreed. Mario is clearly wank. We can't keep making excuses for him. We'd get 25m for him which could be invested in 1 or 2 better players.

Excellent performance all-around - reminiscent of last season's better performances. No 3-5-2 in sight, and long-forgotten players brought back into the mix. I guess it's not rocket science after all, eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.