City vs Sunderland post match discussion

A super performance from the Blues against Sunderland, we'd all agree we dominated the game and there was only one outcome. A few intriguing changes in personnel were made and to a man, bar Balotelli who I think could have a future at the club, performed really well. We've been plunged into the deep end, big time into the champions league for another year again against champions of powerful football leagues whilst other English teams haven't. We shouldn't be harsh towards our manager or leadership regarding performances or results in Europe. The manager is learning, the team is learning, let's have faith and trust based on what has been achieved so far.

The Milner Silva play on the right is great. We saw it last year and today once more. jimmy had a blinder today. Micah looked good too. He met so many corners in their box.

hutton who blue said:
Every game City play will be judged on it's merits. A super performance from the Blues against Sunderland, we'd all agree we dominated the game and there was only one outcome. A few intriguing changes in personnel were made and to a man, bar Balotelli who I think could have a future at the club, performed really well. We've been plunged into the deep end, big time into the champions league for another year again against champions of powerful football leagues whilst other English teams haven't. We shouldn't be harsh towards our manager or leadership regarding performances or results in Europe. The manager is learning, the team is learning, let's have faith and trust based on what has been achieved so far.

I don't think you'll find this sort of common sense is tolerated on here, I'm going to report this post and bump a Mancini out thread.

What happens to Kompany in the next game if fit? I personally wouldn't change the back 4 for West Brom after keeping the clean sheet, it might be a blessing in disguise to leave Vincent out and freshen him up after his loss of form.

I would expect him to come back in and Richards will go to right back. Zab has played almost every game and is no doubt flying off to some far flung place for Argentina's next games.

Kompany for zab and aguero for Mario are the two
Changes I expect for west brom.

hutton who blue said:
Every game City play will be judged on it's merits. A super performance from the Blues against Sunderland, we'd all agree we dominated the game and there was only one outcome. A few intriguing changes in personnel were made and to a man, bar Balotelli who I think could have a future at the club, performed really well. We've been plunged into the deep end, big time into the champions league for another year again against champions of powerful football leagues whilst other English teams haven't. We shouldn't be harsh towards our manager or leadership regarding performances or results in Europe. The manager is learning, the team is learning, let's have faith and trust based on what has been achieved so far.

Haha, far too sensible for here my friend!

lukyman said:
hutton who blue said:

Agreed, not sure about...

"Every game City play will be judged on it's merits".

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I would expect him to come back in and Richards will go to right back. Zab has played almost every game and is no doubt flying off to some far flung place for Argentina's next games.

Kompany for zab and aguero for Mario are the two
Changes I expect for west brom.
Yeah I agree. Micah wont be playing for England so will be fresh as a daisy. Saba will need a rest. Plus I can't wait to see Micah running down the wing, I've missed seeing it!

The perfect fumble said:
lukyman said:
hutton who blue said:

Agreed, not sure about...

"Every game City play will be judged on it's merits".

Neither am I, looking at it. I've scotched that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.