City vs Sunderland post match discussion

Good all round display. Richards and Tevez both deserved a goal and we should have has 6 or 7. Magic!

jimharri said:
Ducado said:
How many corners did we get as well?
apFS6.png

At least 5 of our fouls were given away by Silva! He really put in a shift today.

And what a game from Kolarov. Only Baines can match him at free-kicks, and he has a better of passing than any full back I have seen.

de niro said:
Pam said:
de niro said:
i think its more they pay their money and they deserve to see the best 11 possible out on the pitch.

No, you think we deserve to see YOUR opinion of our best 11. This is not the same thing.

Funny how my 11 are champions, bobbys 11 are gash.

Proved today that my team is better. Although it was obvious before a ball was kicked.
How tedious. So Kompany isn't in your best 11?

Marvin said:
And what a game from Kolarov. Only Baines can match him at free-kicks, and he has a better of passing than any full back I have seen.

Just imagine how awesome he'd be if he could defend.

Blue>Red said:
Marvin said:
Mancini picked the team. Yet it is not his team? ??
welcome to the wonders of bluemoon
I had hoped that a lot of it was simply tension as last year was especially on the edge. I don't know though. I miss how it used to be on here.

Great to see Meeks back today, thought he was outstanding. Milner and Gaz were also very, very good. Jimmy really needs to play in the center of the park more, especially when Silva is playing. They seem to have a solid connection when playing together.

Three points, clean sheet, great performance. Onwards and upwards.

taconinja said:
de niro said:
Pam said:
No, you think we deserve to see YOUR opinion of our best 11. This is not the same thing.

Funny how my 11 are champions, bobbys 11 are gash.

Proved today that my team is better. Although it was obvious before a ball was kicked.
How tedious. So Kompany isn't in your best 11?
Ignore him. He is either trolling or deluded. Either way, discussion is pointless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.