City vs Sunderland post match discussion

Re: When Merlin plays well, City play well ....

Not always convinced pairing Silva and Nasri is the best idea. Sometimes they are a little too similar and rarely do they both shine in the same game, as each benefits from having players with different qualities around. Expect great things from both in the coming months but am always more confident when I see one start, Silva normally,and one on the bench.

Played well at Fulham too. Coming back into form. Izzzzz important.

mcfc2607 said:
sonnymancity said:
Rammy Blue said:
I thought he was shite today, Nasri should have started.
are u serious? he was by no means unbelievable but he had a very good game. You must either be joking or have no intelligence.
You have been caught there mate. Ouch.

Untitled.jpg

as i said, no intelligence

Milner and Silva work so well together. Both players switch positions very frequently during games.

Also Yaya knows where he needs to be/play in a positional sense when Barry plays.

One final point I would like to make is that today's midfield is the same selection that started v United (1-6) a year ago...

and there wasn't even another comment about it in the match day thread but we should have had a stonewall penalty when a kolarocket hit an obviously outstretched, raised arm[/quote]

Yeah agree with that. Appreciate it came straight at him but if dive into the ball with your arm stretched out you should pay the price

A very good result going into the international break. That is the level of performance we got to take to the West Brom game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.