City vs Sunderland post match discussion

Awesome performance from every lad out there.

I pray that it was the final nail in the 352 coffin for now anyway.

Every player looked comfortable and fluid in the 4231.

Special mentions to Kolarov and Milner who really impressed today.

I said before the match started that it was a real chance today for Mario, Milner, Kolarov and Micah to stake a claim and show what they can do. Only one of them didn't respond and he was subbed after under an hour. That was much more like last season, well done City

Outstanding across the pitch today. Kolarov scored one, setup one, and won the free kick for the third - fantastic! Micah - wow, needs to be on the pitch, but itll be hard to replace Zab. Milner probably did the most to say he deserves to start alongside Barry, with Garcia and Rodwell as backups. Most impressive thing is the performance after so many changes. Only question once again is what to do with Mario. He showed some flashes and was battered at times, but he needs to man up and deal with it.

Back into second, and hopefully those claiming there is a crisis wake up and recognize there isn't one, far from it.

The fuck is he on about on Richards "Coming in from the cold like that" He's been injured....

Pigeonho said:
Just what we needed, a fucking sterling performance and hopefully Bob will take note.
Happy, happy, happy and Mrs P's fanny is going to reap the rewards.

I think Bob made the changes

Kurple said:
silva was great today. milner should play ahead of Garcia IMO.

and micah makes a difference in this team. cant wait to see him at RB or in a back 3
^^This^^ I said a few weeks ago that Richards' power is what we've been missing in defence this season, but Lescott was nervous & seemed jittery especially earlier on. Richards was absolutely brilliant as was Silva who is nearly back to his majestic best.

Yaya seems out of sorts & I think he needs a rest. We had a more solid look in defensive midfield with Barry & Milner, its certainly a better combination than Garcia & Rodwell. Good to see a clean sheet too & my only grumble is that we didn't get 5 or 6. All in all after Wednesday, this result was a welcome relief.

citytill1die84 said:
mcfcJosh111 said:
Our season starts now!!! Brilliant performance
Hart 7
Kolorov 9.5
Lescott 7
Richards 8
Zab 9
Barry 7.5
Milner 9
Yaya 7
Silva 7.5
Tevez 7
Balo 6

Subs
Aguero 7.5
Clichy not enough time to rate
Rodwell not enough time to rate

Agree with every rating bar Silva 7.5? He was superb.
I thought he did well but wasn't outstanding. He's getting back to his best tho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.