City vs Sunderland post match discussion

herrock said:
Against Dortmund, poor old Pablo was breaking down the wing and then having to get back and defend because there was no cover for him, today Jimmy shared his workload and we looked much more solid. Kolarov had his best game for city in my opinion and Micah was immense. But our little diamond, Silva, is back to his best. Pity it's internationals time next weekend.

good post milner is the player weve been mssing so much energy and defensive cover

DruntBlunt said:
If it hasnt been said - credit to Yaya for being a good captain. Noticed how he supported and congratulated his team-mates during the match.

Was going on across the pitch mate. Rarely seen so many hand-slaps with al the lads encouraging each other.

Plenty of communication too at set pieces which is brilliant to see.

My favourite of all though was Zaba's high-five with Milner to thank him for covering late-on. He made a show of it so everyone could see. Sums Zaba up that does.

Was great to watch. Bobby knew what the problem was and fixed it.. So the problem was him messing about in the first place!Today made the new signings look pointless.

That's more like it -Richards looks like he's never been away! What to do now though- can't drop Zabba at right back- Vinny & Nasty have serious competition at CB

mardon85 said:
Was great to watch. Bobby knew what the problem was and fixed it.. So the problem was him messing about in the first place!Today made the new signings look pointless.
The new signings are squad players, nothing more. None of them would get in my choice for our strongest XI.

Top, top performance today.

Special mentions to Micah and Milner. Richards looked supremely comfortable and composed.

Then saying that I think they all played superb today, Kolarov was immense

Fantastic performance in every way. Milner motm, but almost all the lads were great. All on my birthday too, love it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.