City Vs Sunderland Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
General question, if you're upgrading a disabled season card for this game tomorrow,it shouldn't be full price should it ?
I'm right in thinking it should just be the difference between concessionary or whatever and the normal price ?

We need to get straight back at building a new unbeaten record at home straight away. With so many injuries it shouldn't be too hard to pick the team. Sunderland have been strong under Poyet, but with us at home despite an injurycrisis should be too good for them. It's a must win if only to get a bit of confidence back.

Since Rodwell is back then he should play,so that Torue can push forward without having to worry about any gaps in the midfield.Judging by our performance against Norwich,we definitely need some more creative and general drive when we're attacking,so a proper defensive midfielder would be welcome tomorrow

Chelsea dropped two points today and Arsenal are likely to drop points tomorrow.

If we cannot win against Sunderland, I will question our title credentials ..

Gonna be really mad now if we don't get three points tomorrow, massive chance to go back above Chelsea. The team better come out 100%.

I think we will win tomorrow . I would like us to win like we did in 2011 against Sunderland . 5-0 would be very nice .

Just remember Sunderland have a say in this too. They are back in the bottom 3 after WBA's draw.

Big game for both clubs

Hope we can capitalise on Chelsea's result today. Maybe Arsenal will lose points too tomorrow. Hope we can get a clear win now and not mess it up like last the last result we got. This is our chance. C'mon let's do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.