City Vs Sunderland Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
totallywired said:
tonethestone said:
Huge game for us tonight (if it goes ahead). Jovetic and Negredo up top imo, if weather isnt great no way Dzeko will fancy it, he may as well stay at home.

Milner and Yaya in CM, if Garcia is back tonight (cant remember if its tonight or Sat he is meant to be back), then Garcia alongside Yaya.
How times change, people wanting Garcia back!!

lol. Pure desperation now mate tbh. Garcia does a job, holds, whilst Yaya can get fwd, we cant have Yaya holding like he did against Norwich, he needs to get fwd from time to time.

Think Navas will have another cracking game tonight, also Silva and Jovetic.

Richard said:
My main fear is Lee Probert.

He is fucking horrendous.

He's a poor ref but so far his only really bad call against us was missing a very obvious handball in the box away to Everton. I think he gave a free kick outside the area instead despite it being yards inside the box. He also gave us a soft penalty at home to Everton last season.

This season we had him at Cardiff, not sure if we can blame him for that one.

Hope we start off with a high tempo tonight. We always look solid if we grab an early lead. Silva, Negredo and Yaya all need to be on it from the get go.

I can see the fools getting a draw with Arsenal tonight so it's a must win.

Am I the only one hoping it gets called off? Will give the players a rest ahead of a tough few weeks.

tonethestone said:
totallywired said:
tonethestone said:
Huge game for us tonight (if it goes ahead). Jovetic and Negredo up top imo, if weather isnt great no way Dzeko will fancy it, he may as well stay at home.

Milner and Yaya in CM, if Garcia is back tonight (cant remember if its tonight or Sat he is meant to be back), then Garcia alongside Yaya.
How times change, people wanting Garcia back!!

lol. Pure desperation now mate tbh. Garcia does a job, holds, whilst Yaya can get fwd, we cant have Yaya holding like he did against Norwich, he needs to get fwd from time to time.

Think Navas will have another cracking game tonight, also Silva and Jovetic.

He does HIS job in that role. Some solid performances this season from him. With Fern out it has highlighted his importance to the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.