City Vs Sunderland Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proelia said:
blinkblue said:
beast said:

Negredo's been poor in his last 2 games. Sit him out tonight I say.
the team have been poor, shit post

True but he's barely been able to get into games and his first touch has been miles away. He clearly isn't right for whatever reason at the moment.

No need to be a twat.

Right City,

High tempo from the start and everything else will follow. Early goal would be very very useful.

blinkblue said:
Proelia said:
blinkblue said:
the team have been poor, shit post

True but he's barely been able to get into games and his first touch has been miles away. He clearly isn't right for whatever reason at the moment.

No need to be a twat.

agree he struggled to even control the fucking ball, its a forum its an oppinion and like arsholes everyones got one

Given our options in midfield I'd like to see a change of tactics with a midfield trio of Yaya, Milner and Rodwell.

-------------------Yaya-----------------
---------Milner---------Rodwell
Navas------------------------------Silva
----------------Negredo------

blinkblue said:
beast said:
EaglesFan said:
He might be forced to watch Jovetic and Negredo "tandem" rip it up like last game....

Oh, wait....sh&t...
Bore off

Missed my point mate, eaglesfan only rates dzeko, I love the guy too but not at the expense of the rest of the team. The attack have lost a bit of spark but it won't be too far away.

smiles said:
Given our options in midfield I'd like to see a change of tactics with a midfield trio of Yaya, Milner and Rodwell.

-------------------Yaya-----------------
---------Milner---------Rodwell
Navas------------------------------Silva
----------------Negredo------

I would swap Yaya and Rodders.

I personally would like to see Yaya rested for future fixtures, let him sub Silva at around 60'.

-------- Milner --------- Rodwell ---------
Navas ---------- Silva ----------- Jovetic
---------------- Negredo ------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.