City Vs Sunderland Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
totallywired said:
tonethestone said:
Huge game for us tonight (if it goes ahead). Jovetic and Negredo up top imo, if weather isnt great no way Dzeko will fancy it, he may as well stay at home.

Milner and Yaya in CM, if Garcia is back tonight (cant remember if its tonight or Sat he is meant to be back), then Garcia alongside Yaya.
How times change, people wanting Garcia back!!

So true !!

You only know how good a player is when he's missing !<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:51 pm --<br /><br />
Stuuuuuu said:
Is this on telly anywhere in the world?

Yea supper sports 3HD in Nigeria

Marvin said:
Santiago Street . said:
Rest Yaya, Zaba,

Play Lescott
I think there's a good chance Yaya will be rested given the games ahead. It wasn't long ago that Pellegrini was talking about resting him because of a back problem, and he he played very deep against Norwich. Made me wonder whether he was 100%, and Pellegrini mentioned afterwards that some players were not 100%. That was thought to refer to Dzeko and Negredo.

Good to see Nasri back training

I wonder if he will be named on the bench. Possible
A study of yesterday's "training" pictures on OS site is interesting. Mustn't say too much though.

toffee balls said:
blinkblue said:
I'd go:

_________________Hart

Zabaleta - Kompany - Lescott - Kolarov

__Navas - Y.Toure - Demichellis - Silva

____________Dzeko - Jovetic

Negredo hasn't looked right in the last 2 games.
Surely the enforced experiment with MD there is over

Because of one bad game where everybody was awful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.