City Vs Sunderland Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is just athe wrong tme in view of the cup final

twat em and they will change their tactics and learns from their mistakes beat them by a low sciore and they will get some encouragement for the final

dctid said:

twat em and they will change their tactics and learns from their mistakes beat them by a low sciore and they will get some encouragement for the final
We'll do neither then, a 2-0/3-0 win, so just in between :)

NoahCity said:
dctid said:

We'll do neither then, a 2-0/3-0 win, so just in between :)

I hope so just would be better to play the cup final first and the league game towards the end of the season

this game needs to be all about supporting the team, dont let a great season go to waste by ooing and aarring people :D.

But i am wasting my time posting just bored i suppose!

The players need to recharge and not take it to heart

First of all,I'd just like to say hi since I'm a new member on this forum
Now,when it comes to Wednesday's game,I believe we should rest some players.We've got some important games coming up (especially Barca) and I don't think we can afford any more injuries.I'd love to see Jovetic get a start,even the full 90 minutes.He has to be in form for Chelsea and Barca (I don't think I'll be able to handle watching Dzeko play against Barca,even though he probably will).I think a win is a must,it'll get our morale up after two rather disappointing results.

jmcqos said:
Now,when it comes to Wednesday's game,I believe we should rest some players.We've got some important games coming up (especially Barca) and I don't think we can afford any more injuries.I'd love to see Jovetic get a start,even the full 90 minutes.He has to be in form for Chelsea and Barca (I don't think I'll be able to handle watching Dzeko play against Barca,even though he probably will).I think a win is a must,it'll get our morale up after two rather disappointing results.

not really in the position to be able to rest alot of players due to injury. Cant take this game to lightly, they always seem to play out of their skin against us!

Bluemoonie92 said:
jmcqos said:

not really in the position to be able to rest alot of players due to injury. Cant take this game to lightly, they always seem to play out of their skin against us!
Got a few ex Utd lads who are normally up for this, particularly that Phil Bardsley. Don't like him one bit

Borini and Adam Johnson looking good at the moment.

Bluemoonie92 said:
jmcqos said:

Go for it - best available starting 11, hopefully 3-0 up by half time & can consider bringing a few key players off!!! - Best laid plans and all that!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.