City Vs Sunderland Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lancs blue said:
I know the powers that be at City won't agree but for me the most important fixtures coming up are Sunderland, Stoke, Sunderland (Final) and Villa. Win those 4 games and our season is back on track, Chelsea (cup) and Barca can go for me.

agree 100 procent

lancs blue said:
I know the powers that be at City won't agree but for me the most important fixtures coming up are Sunderland, Stoke, Sunderland (Final) and Villa. Win those 4 games and our season is back on track, Chelsea (cup) and Barca can go for me.
I don't really care about the Chelsea game(I'd still be disappointed if we lost it) but I really want us to perform against Barca

stoldens said:
Does anyone know who the ref is?

Manchester City v Sunderland
Etihad Stadium, City of Manchester

Wednesday 12 February 2014
Kickoff: 1945 GMT

Referee: Lee Probert
Assistants: G Beswick & A Garratt
Fourth Official: Anthony Taylor

This next game is the most important of the season so far. Win it and win it well, gets our league stutters over and a good win will ensure Sunderland have serious doubts in the League Cup Final.

hart

micah
kolarov
VK
Lescott

yaya(if not banned)
milner
silva
navas

jovetic
dzeko

3-0 city goals from yaya,silva and dzeko

Nasri back training, will prob make the bench for Wednesday. Defo back for Barca.

Aguero looks likely to be back for barca, fernandinho looks unlikely to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.