City Vs Sunderland Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After two blips - I hope we blow Sunderland away.

If we win this will be a significant result at a key point in the season.

We also need to make sure we stuff it up Mourinho on Saturday.

A must win now and hopefully arsenal drop points to send us top
Then we should have all our big guns back for the rest of the league campaign,nice.

If we don't win this one then it's not our year. We were played off the park by Chelsea and then dropped points to a very poor Norwich team. Chelsea have now given us a way back in to the title race and we need to grab it with both hands and take advantage. Come on city. Let's regain our momentum.

personally I would play a 2 of Milner and Rodwell, and then with Yaya, Silva and Jovetic, with the fittest of Edin or Beast up front; then bring Navas on for second half when opposition hopefully tired

davymcfc said:
If we don't win this one then it's not our year. We were played off the park by Chelsea and then dropped points to a very poor Norwich team. Chelsea have now given us a way back in to the title race and we need to grab it with both hands and take advantage. Come on city. Let's regain our momentum.
Outplayed? We were way below par, but I wouldn't go that far. Norwich poor? Got to disagree there too. They played very well. Really competitive.

City fans and players will be buzzing after tonight's result.

Marvin said:
davymcfc said:
Outplayed? We were way below par, but I wouldn't go that far. Norwich poor? Got to disagree there too. They played very well. Really competitive.

City fans and players will be buzzing after tonight's result.
Maybe Norwich weren't poor in our match but they have lost again tonight and are in a relegation scrap. You would expect us to win there having beaten them 7-0 earlier on in the season. Chelsea were the better team on the night and deserved the win against us. Now you would expect us to beat Sunderland at home. If we don't then I see it as a wasted opportunity especially given the fact that Chelsea have an easier run of fixtures to the end of the season.

BringBackSwales said:
personally I would play a 2 of Milner and Rodwell, and then with Yaya, Silva and Jovetic, with the fittest of Edin or Beast up front; then bring Navas on for second half when opposition hopefully tired
It would be good to see Rodwell given a start, looks strong and we have to give opportunities to these players.

This is a god given chance for us to get back in there and put the fingers back up at Maureen.
Chelsea don't have many big games to play away from home barring Liverpool at the end of April.
Arsenal and us have some testing times ahead.
If we can come out tomorrow and take our chances instead of over passing then we are back.
Tonight was a momentous as in Chelsea could have gone way in front , COME ON !!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.