City vs Swans Post Match Thread

danny123 said:
Thought we played good after they went 1-0 up. Disappointing we are slow starting but we got the result in the end and I think we played well along the way. Kompany and MDM were awesome against Bony who performed well today. Navas had a good game, as did Yaya and Jovetic. Sergio was his usual self and on another day, we would have scored a lot more. Fabianski pulled off some good saves. A world class one from that Clichy thunderbolt in the first half, what a strike that was!!

Swansea should have been down to 10 men in the first half. Why has nothing more been made about Bartley pushing Aguero down by his face during that off the ball incident? He was a very lucky man to stay on the pitch after that.

I like Swansea in all but I didn't like Williams giving Bartley a high 5 after he clattered Sergio on the touchline.

yeah I noticed the high fives as well. Somebody else gave him one as well.
Take their best player out. High five time. Cunts.

mac said:
Watching sky sports now and the atmosphere is shit.its the sound from sky that is the problem.it just feels manufactured.

Must be an agenda thingie from the Sky london rag wankers tampering with the ground sound.

In the stream I was watching the atmo sphere was solid, and helpeth the lads recover their composure, just unlucky the 3rd goal didnae went in.

A win is a win; and the blue fandom must play its part rallying round the team, mostly when things are not so welly well, o' me blues brothers and sisters.

80s Shorts said:
Rammy Blue said:
Thought we played well.

Best performance of season for a few of them imo - Yaya, Zabba & Dinho.

Still frustrated by Navas, gets into so many good positions but just doesn't deliver often enough.

As pointed out in the matchday thread, a lot of the time he looks up and sees nobody to cross to and so turns back.

There is no point in crossing into an empty box or at a line of covering defenders. When he got the chance today to place a good cross he did it.

he had at least 3-4 much better chances to cross than one on the goal but somehow managed to kick their player each time.

There's no way to hide it, Navas has significant crossing problems, he finds himself in so many good situations with his pace, if he was better crosser he'd have most assists in Europe.

Before this match he had 1 in 9 successful crosses and that haven't changed today.

mac said:
Watching sky sports now and the atmosphere is shit.its the sound from sky that is the problem.it just feels manufactured.

It's rarely very good, but today had some persistent singing which is quite unique for a 'small' game like this. So, by recent standards, not the worst at all.

Barcon said:
Len Rum said:
It's official.
We are incapable of defending a one goal lead.
We always have to give the opposition a couple of good chances at the end.

Apart from today?

I could have sworn I saw Bony one on one with Hart but then Bony bottled it (good wok by Hart by the way) and a free kick that came of our wall then span wickedly and just went past the the outside of the post by a mm or so...

LoveCity said:
mac said:

It's rarely very good, but today had some persistent singing which is quite unique for a 'small' game like this. So, by recent standards, not the worst at all.
No it's never been like this. The sound was a technical issue.it was similar to canned laughter.anyhow 3 pts.is all

Barcon said:
Absolutely staggering that people can watch that match and say we were poor.

In Milan this weekend and just watching the game being rerun in full on Fox...

Best I've seen us play for ages

That Clichy shot.. Wow...

Only 15 mins to wait for the Ya Ya goal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.