City vs Swans Post Match Thread

jackarmy1 said:
Hi, swans fan here and just wanted to say how much i enjoy City away. Been to the other stadium this season in Manchester and to be honest miles apart from you guys. Had a drink with a couple of City fans before the game and great to have chat with, was quite surprised how much they kept an eye for our results.
Thought we done well today, but you turned the heat up a notch and we couldn't handle it, my opinion the fans won it for you today.
Good luck with the season and really hope you win the title. Oh ye and we get in top 8 too lol
cheers mate
good luck with the rest of the season

Len Rum said:
Barcon said:
Len Rum said:
You know what I mean , stop being pedantic.

Ha, I actually don't mate. We defended a one goal lead today.
Pedantic? What did you mean?
Happy with those late Swansea chances were you?
At the end why go for a third , fail and let the keeper save and punt it upfield for their counter attack , when all we have to do is take it in the corner , win a throw in, corner, free kick, whatever and waste out the last few minutes. The game is already won.

No mate, not really.

I have been at work and I even missed the first 20 minutes and then later the winner whilst listening to the Radio. It's nice to see words like hunger and desire on this thread.

Decent game and good result against a quality side, and some encouraging signs of getting back to our normal levels of performance.

Our France fellas took the honours in Nasgul and Clichay who both played very well, as did Demi.

Mom has to be Swans' 27 for laying into Sir Gio. We seemed a tad pedestrian up to that point - then fired-up afterwards for all but the last 10 mins when the players thought it would be fun to make everyone anxious by giving their subs the freedom of the pitch.

1961_vintage said:
Decent game and good result against a quality side, and some encouraging signs of getting back to our normal levels of performance.

Our France fellas took the honours in Nasgul and Clichay who both played very well, as did Demi.

Mom has to be Swans' 27 for laying into Sir Gio. We seemed a tad pedestrian up to that point - then fired-up afterwards for all but the last 10 mins when the players thought it would be fun to make everyone anxious by giving their subs the freedom of the pitch.

Eh?

Ducado said:
1961_vintage said:

Eh?

The drugs do work in this case.

Thought we played good after they went 1-0 up. Disappointing we are slow starting but we got the result in the end and I think we played well along the way. Kompany and MDM were awesome against Bony who performed well today. Navas had a good game, as did Yaya and Jovetic. Sergio was his usual self and on another day, we would have scored a lot more. Fabianski pulled off some good saves. A world class one from that Clichy thunderbolt in the first half, what a strike that was!!

Swansea should have been down to 10 men in the first half. Why has nothing more been made about Bartley pushing Aguero down by his face during that off the ball incident? He was a very lucky man to stay on the pitch after that.

I like Swansea in all but I didn't like Williams giving Bartley a high 5 after he clattered Sergio on the touchline.

Much better performance today, Nasri was good, Yaya much improved, Pablo more like his old self as was fernandinho..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.