City Vs Swansea Post Match Discussion Thread

I need more cold beer stat, also since we played well whats the odds some united forum made a thread on something like "shit chants" or "quiet fans are a disgrace" or "the poznan is shit" or similar.

Edit: not that we were quiet or we had bad chants, just an example of what them bitter cunts would turn to to have a moan at.

They haven't invented a word to describe the way it feels.

Kun Aguero says it all. When was the last debut like that in the PL? 45 minutes, 2 goals and 1 assist.

Three comments.

1 - I still say Swansea have the best chance of staying up of the three teams that came up. Good passing, great keeper.

2 - Boy we look tasty. From the 21 minute onwards we were sublime

3 - Aguero is shit hot. His second goal was... well, it was stonking. Two goals and an assist on your debut when you're not fully match fit? At a boy!

citijin said:
we missed bellamy and adebayor today

:lol:

Can't say enough good things about Dzeko tonight as well....people talking about Tevez and Aguero I think sort of miss the point of a striker partnership, we might have really found something with that pairing

We had all seen the youtube clips and heard all the hype, but's lets face it, that's happened before. This time, it's the real deal

TCIB said:
I need more cold beer stat, also since we p;ayed well whats the odds some united forum made a thread on something like "shit chants" or "quiet fans are a disgrace" or "the poznan is shit" or similar.

Yeah, you're telling me.

Can someone get the lowdon on what it's like on the united forum?

Aguero makes the whole team better, not just with his goal scoring, but with his vision and movement. He makes Dzeko better too, because he allows Dzeko to move into space while he has the ball.

What a debut. Hope he keeps this momentum going forever and ever!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.