City Vs Swansea Post Match Discussion Thread

Amazing atmosphere and an even more amazing second half performace, Kun what a signing what a goal what a player, he is just amazing and to have Silva feeding him the passes is just amazing and days like these make me realise how far we have come and how lucky we are to have such players like Kun, Edin, Vinnie, David the list goes on
The first half performance was like the dark days with Pearcey but that second half was a sign of what is to come and what we are capable of doing
Bring on everyone and anyone!
CTID!

Blue Haze said:
They haven't invented a word to describe the way it feels.

Kun Aguero says it all. When was the last debut like that in the PL? 45 minutes, 2 goals and 1 assist.

Wasn't even 45. It was 30 minutes.

If he keeps going at that pace, it'll be 6 goals and 3 assists every single game :D

Dzeko impressed today, hopefully more to come. Aguero is out of this world, that was one hell of a debut and he only played 30mins, imagine a whole 90mins of him.

zangatangring said:
TCIB said:
I need more cold beer stat, also since we p;ayed well whats the odds some united forum made a thread on something like "shit chants" or "quiet fans are a disgrace" or "the poznan is shit" or similar.

Yeah, you're telling me.

Can someone get the lowdon on what it's like on the united forum?

Haha im not kidding, second top thread "The Poznan" on ragcafe tcmiu

Edit: just read it, normal bollocks, fair play to one of them though who was not blindly raging.

kun

is

god

what a debut

he would have scored 6 in a full 90!!!

welcome to manchester kun!!

Well, that makes Mancini's job REALLY EASY:

----------Dzeko------Aguero---------

---------------Silva---------------

Top of the league, brother!!!!

City might have something REALLY special now with this trio, I feel it.

None of them are SELFISH.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.