City Vs Swansea Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not be surprised if Michu will feature in our game against Swansea. There is a pattern where our opponents key players suddenly make a dramatic appearance for the next game when it seemed to be unlikely (Rooney, Bale, Cahill etc). Still we should have enough quality to beat them if our attitude is right.

Swansea's team tonight:

Tremmel, Rangel, Chico, Amat, Taylor, Britton (c), Shelvey, Pozuelo, Dyer, Lamah, Bony.

Subs: Vorm, Williams, Tiendalli, de Guzman, Canas, Hernandez, Vazquez

mac said:
Ray78 said:
The key for this game is how Swansea well they can recover from their Europa League game on Thursday.
They don't play that well when they have to play after a Thursday night.

Looking at the team against Valencia it a still a strong line up. Hopefully they will be tested.

I can smell another 4 or 5 goal thriller. swansea are playing in the europea league tonight, they will be tired on sunday.

totalfootball said:
I can smell another 4 or 5 goal thriller. swansea are playing in the europea league tonight, they will be tired on sunday.

Dampen down your expectations mate, you will enjoy the game more we won't be scoring bucket loads of goals every home match like I said at the start, a win is a win no matter how many we put in the back of the net

hart

zabba
clichy
VK
demichelis

yaya
fern
nasri

navas
beast
aguero

3-0

As much as scoring 4/6/7 goals at home is fun, it would be nice to go on a run of 5/6 1-0 wins as that would give us much more momentum.

LoveCity said:
Swansea's team tonight:

Tremmel, Rangel, Chico, Amat, Taylor, Britton (c), Shelvey, Pozuelo, Dyer, Lamah, Bony.

Subs: Vorm, Williams, Tiendalli, de Guzman, Canas, Hernandez, Vazquez

Their first team except for Tremmel instead of Vorm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.