City Vs Swansea Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mansour's tow ropes said:
r.soleofsalford said:
alky313 said:
Feel for Swansea. Although we rarely catch these breaks like the rags.

i dont want us to catch breaks like that. if we win anything, i want it to be on merit playing better football, not because our opponents are unlucky with injury or our players throw themselves to the floor to win a dubious penalty by cheating.

thats why i`m a City and not a fan of the scum.

if we are to win we are going to have to do it without a couple of our best players so why should we hope that every side we face has their strongest possible team available? don't understand your thinking here

Truth, can't wait for VK and Silva to return. Jovetic as a backup striker.
What a squad we've got when everyone's fit.

Champions2012! said:
r.soleofsalford said:
i dont want us to catch breaks like that. if we win anything, i want it to be on merit playing better football, not because our opponents are unlucky with injury or our players throw themselves to the floor to win a dubious penalty by cheating.

thats why i`m a City and not a fan of the scum.

if we are to win we are going to have to do it without a couple of our best players so why should we hope that every side we face has their strongest possible team available? don't understand your thinking here

It's a crying shame we've not been able to see more of Jovetic. It's all what if's but without injuries to him and VK, I think we could have picked up a fair few more points than we have done.

adrianr said:
Champions2012! said:

It's a crying shame we've not been able to see more of Jovetic. It's all what if's but without injuries to him and VK, I think we could have picked up a fair few more points than we have done.

The up side is, we still have a new player to look forward to seeing.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
adrianr said:
Champions2012! said:

The up side is, we still have a new player to look forward to seeing.

Yup! Like spreading our transfer window out for the junkies.

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 4m

Remember, #cityvswansea is not on TV. Grab the last few tickets for this Sunday's game here

What the hell?

SNasri8 said:
Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 4m

Remember, #cityvswansea is not on TV. Grab the last few tickets for this Sunday's game here

What the hell?

They mean in England (Chelsea vs. Southampton is on Sky), hence the 'grab the last few tickets'. There's still maybe 150-250 left on the planner, a surprising amount in Colin Bell level 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.