City Vs Swansea Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balti said:
don't effin take it for granted mr pellegrini

3 points a must

Fancy you to beat swansea. they not been same team this season and to me your team at home is very strong.

Surprised at how little comment on the officials this weekend. Clattenburg always scares me, but this weekend he's bringing Mr G Beswick with him to do the line. Now Mr Beswick is the linesman who looks a bit like Ed Miliband, with his shorts almost down to his ankles. But we know him better as the official who almost certainly cost us 3 points at Aston Villa with a succession of terrible decisions against us, including flagging for a bizarre foul throw as we were about to launch the last attack of the game.

This guy scares me even more than Clatts. Hope it's just paranoia on my part, but his performance at Villa smacked to me of more than just the usual incompetence. Interesting to see if we're talking about these guys long after the match has finished.

Your right Balti . City should take nothing for granted, even at home . Laudrup is 1 of the best managers in the premier league . Always liked Laudrup when he played for that very good Denmark team in the 80s . Getting a bit worried about all these defensive injuries . Nastasic out for 3 weeks now . That's all we need .

baildon blue said:
Your right Balti . City should take nothing for granted, even at home . Laudrup is 1 of the best managers in the premier league . Always liked Laudrup when he played for that very good Denmark team in the 80s . Getting a bit worried about all these defensive injuries . Nastasic out for 3 weeks now . That's all we need .

Swansea don,t look same team this season though. europa league hurt their league form and they were piss poor on thursday. your lot should beat them on sunday with your home record.

In all seriousness... what the fuck is going on with player fitness right now? They're all succumbing to unusually high amounts of non contact injuries. Nastasic is injured too! I mean this could of course just all be bad luck but given how poor S&C is in football - i suspect it isn't. Sort it out medical and S&C staff!

Mad_fer_it said:
In all seriousness... what the fuck is going on with player fitness right now? They're all succumbing to unusually high amounts of non contact injuries. Nastasic is injured too! I mean this could of course just all be bad luck but given how poor S&C is in football - i suspect it isn't. Sort it out medical and S&C staff!

Don,t think your medical team doing much wrong. these things happen.

Ballymagash Blue said:
Surprised at how little comment on the officials this weekend. Clattenburg always scares me, but this weekend he's bringing Mr G Beswick with him to do the line. Now Mr Beswick is the linesman who looks a bit like Ed Miliband, with his shorts almost down to his ankles. But we know him better as the official who almost certainly cost us 3 points at Aston Villa with a succession of terrible decisions against us, including flagging for a bizarre foul throw as we were about to launch the last attack of the game.

This guy scares me even more than Clatts. Hope it's just paranoia on my part, but his performance at Villa smacked to me of more than just the usual incompetence. Interesting to see if we're talking about these guys long after the match has finished.
Fair point, Ballymagash. Give my regards to the Montenotte Mothers of Seven, by the way.

its a Barm said:
Lets not get cocky people just 3 points and a good performance the score will look after itself.

i think city will win. their too strong at home for swansea who are in poor form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.