City Vs Swansea Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
SNasri8 said:
Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 4m

Remember, #cityvswansea is not on TV. Grab the last few tickets for this Sunday's game here

What the hell?

They mean in England (Chelsea vs. Southampton is on Sky), hence the 'grab the last few tickets'. There's still maybe 150-250 left on the planner, a surprising amount in Colin Bell level 3.

So if i dont get to the game i still have Chance to see it on Sopcast or somewhere?

SNasri8 said:
LoveCity said:
SNasri8 said:
Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 4m

Remember, #cityvswansea is not on TV. Grab the last few tickets for this Sunday's game here

What the hell?

They mean in England (Chelsea vs. Southampton is on Sky), hence the 'grab the last few tickets'. There's still maybe 150-250 left on the planner, a surprising amount in Colin Bell level 3.

So if i dont get to the game i still have Chance to see it on Sopcast or somewhere?

Sure... it'll be on TV all over the world as usual so I guess there will be streams.

LoveCity said:
SNasri8 said:
LoveCity said:

Sure... it'll be on TV all over the world as usual so I guess there will be streams.

Thanks Mate, aprecciate your Answer :))

SNasri8 said:
LoveCity said:
SNasri8 said:

Thanks Mate, aprecciate your Answer :))

snasri you can find a lot of streams on wiziwig..the game will be On on a lot of country's

No Michu and No Bonny. Stands to reason that any forward is at minimum 3rd choice.

Given our home form and their injuries I am going for 3-0 with my head and 5-0 with my heart.

Come on Blues, Love ya !!!!

hart, zaba, demich, lescott, clichy, dinho, yaya, navas, nasri, kun, beast
they're a better team than spurs so ill play it safe and go for 5-0 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.