City Vs Tottenham Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kompany was supposed to be back after the last international break, then MP said he should be back after this international break... but still he's injured.

BTW, AVB said: "It is even a possibility Ade could play the game."

Oh dear...

The mail says pellers finally flipped when asked several questions about joe
They dont like being told no more questions do they
that is one thing i do like about him,taking no BS from the media

Zab will need to keep his cool if Ade does play,don't need to give Webb any excuse to send any of the lad's off

Pellegrini added: "Nastasic played with his international squad. Also Fernandinho worked the whole week without any problem."

No Garcia, Lescott then :). No news on Nasri as well so assuming he is going to be all right, good enough squad for Sunday.
Also we should be full strength by our next BPL game !

kupest said:
Pellegrini added: "Nastasic played with his international squad. Also Fernandinho worked the whole week without any problem."

No Garcia, Lescott then :). No news on Nasri as well so assuming he is going to be all right, good enough squad for Sunday.
Where did you get the "full strength by the next League game from". I've just got in from work and I am catching up on the day's news. City aren't carrying Pellegrini's press conference yet.

Marvin said:
kupest said:

Where did you get the "full strength by the next League game from". I've just got in from work and I am catching up on the day's news. City aren't carrying Pellegrini's press conference yet.

Full strength is totally my assumption, from the earlier dates Silva should be back December 1st and Kompany as well. Jovetic also was going to be back around this date. Maybe Kompany might not make it for Swansea but I do think that all three are very close to a return.

kupest said:
Marvin said:
kupest said:

Full strength is totally my assumption, from the earlier dates Silva should be back December 1st and Kompany as well. Jovetic also was going to be back around this date. Maybe Kompany might not make it for Swansea but I do think that all three are very close to a return.
Read the MEN online and they are suggesting that Pellegrini said in the Press Conference that Kompany will return to full training next week. He will have to feel well enough to do that, then we have to hope that the injury does not react to the higher intensity of work. Sounds good though

All we have to do is stay in touch, and then when Silva and Kompany return we should see an upturn in results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.