City Vs Tottenham Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
samharris said:
goaterdammerung said:
NQCitizen said:
With the two major competitors also in a similar period of transition. Yet United sit above us with more difficult fixtures and Chelsea have only lost 2 games whereas we can only really afford to lose 2 more all season.

you to had better watch out, they don't like dissenters on here, next you know they will say you are "stupid" and a "twat"

its called anti-locution, its how dictatorships start

The award ceremony is tonight..dont forget your bow tie. ;)

not quite sure what that is supposed to mean but that'll just be me being stupid no doubt. or perhaps just not on the same intellectual level.

samharris said:
stonerblue said:
Kun Aguero said:
Don't win the league or win it by at least 10 points? I'll have a £10 charity bet they win it by at 5 points.

Don't win the leaguer by 10 points.
Pound.

I like a man who sticks by his principles. ;)

That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said too me on here.

UP THE BLUES...<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:16 pm --<br /><br />
goaterdammerung said:
samharris said:
goaterdammerung said:
you to had better watch out, they don't like dissenters on here, next you know they will say you are "stupid" and a "twat"

its called anti-locution, its how dictatorships start

The award ceremony is tonight..dont forget your bow tie. ;)

not quite sure what that is supposed to mean but that'll just be me being stupid no doubt. or perhaps just not on the same intellectual level.

Deffo rag scum

Prestwich_Blue said:
goaterdammerung said:
NQCitizen said:
With the two major competitors also in a similar period of transition. Yet United sit above us with more difficult fixtures and Chelsea have only lost 2 games whereas we can only really afford to lose 2 more all season.

Or that you're a rag wum just here to wind Blues up.

as a moderator pb no doubt you will be aware of points 8 and 10 of the code of conduct. please make sure you observe them.

this is a forum where people share and debate opinions, they should be able to do without running the risk of being belittled and the code of conduct is there to ensure this happens.

Prestwich_Blue said:
goaterdammerung said:
NQCitizen said:

Or that you're a rag wum just here to wind Blues up.

They do have a certain aroma that gives them away.

Deepest Blue said:
LOL at the troll whining about dictatorships but having a Wagnerian username :)

tell you what I will do, I will shave my head and put a cardboard label around my neck with "I had an opinion which didn't suit some so I must be a rag troll" on it and parade about around Manchester.

for god's sake.

goaterdammerung said:
Eccles Blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
How about:
1) We're in the last 16 of the CL for the first time so he's already achieved a key objective.
2) We're a game away from another cup semi-final.
3) We've had a bad run of injuries to key players.
4) While we'd all like to win the league again we only need to finish in the top 3 to reach the CL again.
5) While our away results leave a lot to be desired, we aren't actually playing badly.
6) Unless you're adrift at the bottom or owned by the Venkys, you don't sack a new manager after 12 games.
7) After 12 games last season we were top by a point but came second by 11 points. So if we can drop 12 points comparatively, we can also pick them up in the next 26 games.

Very compelling PB. If you don't mind I would also like to add one further point.

8) We are Manchester City and we never give in.

Please feel free to delete that PB if you don't agree with me. Thank you for your 'reminder' to people.

hundreds of millions spent and you'll settle for third, getting out of the group in the cl and a league cup early round win ? wow, you are easily pleased !

You do realise that all of "our" main rivals have spent hundreds of millions on their teams as well (even your team believe it or not), not all of them can finish 1st.

TEAM NEWS: Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Nastasic, Clichy, Navas, Fernandinho, Yaya Toure (C), Nasri, Negredo, Aguero

Bang on I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.