City vs United FA Cup Final?

I, for one would love to meet them in the final.

Maybe it's the gambler in me but the prize would be just too great for me to turn down the feeling of ending our wait in front of them, and shove everything down their fucking throats.

I am more than aware of the downside to this deal - but we need to stop hiding behind the curtains like scared children.

Bring it on, I say. Fortune favours the brave.

Got to admit I'd rather have someone else but only on the basis that there are very few teams better than United at the moment. If we get to a Final I want us to have as much as a chance of winning as possible (as does any right-minded fan) and United, like or not, are pretty good. That said if it is them then, what the hell, we've as good a chance as beating them as they do of beating us so need to go into it believing. If they beat us whoopee shit they've got something else to crow about; if we beat them then tick tock becomes TICK FUCKING TOCK!!!!!!

"Even if we're playing down at Maine Road................"

id love it, to be honest the last couple of fa cup draws ive watched ive wanted us to pull them out

I think that the scum vs Arse game was going to fall at a bad time for the Arse CL games - therefore good for the scum - has the date changed does anyone know?

Guy_Fawkes2010 said:
Please please just bring it on

It's a dream come true, especially if we beat them !!

btw have we ever met them in the FA Cup Final ?

No mate, only a couple if champion league finals

South City said:
Guy_Fawkes2010 said:
Please please just bring it on

It's a dream come true, especially if we beat them !!

btw have we ever met them in the FA Cup Final ?

No mate, only a couple if champion league finals

Er.......

As for the OP's question, If it meant winning, It'd be a dream come true, but the thought of losing a cup final to them doesn't bear thinking about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.