City vs United FA Cup Final?

ManCityTom said:
sumary_boy said:
man united will win....end of story.......viva morinho

This is either a pisstake or just too funny.

I think that guy is rag who thinks he is winding us up by using 'morinho' in each and every post.

I already feel sick. Whilst the potential reward of beating them is great, risking that with a potential loss against them in the final, I don't even like thinking about.

Maybe if the FA Cup had of been a couple of days after the Europa and we had already won that then the pressure would have been less. As its not then, no I do not want to play them.

stonerblue said:
nailed on for at least a semi-final meet.
A tough game at Villa, followed by our second biggest bogey team, I'd say it's anything but nailed on and I'll honestly be pleasantly surprised if we get to the semis.

i hate derby week now as it is
not sure i could bare it if it was the fa cup final

Won't happen, it will be a transport & logistical nightmare. 75/80 thousand rival fans driving down the M1/M6 or A40 motorways, then meeting up in London center over the Fri night/sat morning, no segregation outside the ground etc/etc.....would make the bad old days of the late 70's early 80's seem like a spat at a children's birthday party.
Can see it coming if we are drawn against each other it will be in the semi's (if both clubs make it) & it will be played at a neutral premiership ground.
Must admit though after the 2 C/C semis last season would love to meet them in the semi's, only 2 home games to go till then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.