City vs United FA Cup Final?

i-dunno-lol.jpg

TheSituation said:
stonerblue said:
nailed on for at least a semi-final meet.
A tough game at Villa, followed by our second biggest bogey team, I'd say it's anything but nailed on and I'll honestly be pleasantly surprised if we get to the semis.

Pretty sure we're at home to Villa. We've already slaughtered them twice (even though they somehow grabbed a 1-0) and we're improving at home.

Time to lay the Everton ghost to rest as well. Bobby wont let them doze off first 10 minutes this time.

chaddblue said:
Villa and Everton will be tough games but we will start as favourites in both matches

Win those and we've got a wembley semi with a 2 in 3 chance of drawing a team who we would be expected to beat.

We will never have a better chance of getting to the cup final

But then again this is city...

I wouldn't totally right reading off.

I've been through hundreds of cases of heartache watching City over the years. If we lost, the disappointing would stay with me for a week or so, then I'd probably get over it.

But,

If we won, the true feeling of ecstasy would stay with me until I died. It would truly be the greatest day of mine and surely every other city fans lives.

CTID

TheSituation said:
stonerblue said:
nailed on for at least a semi-final meet.
A tough game at Villa, followed by our second biggest bogey team, I'd say it's anything but nailed on and I'll honestly be pleasantly surprised if we get to the semis.

ermmm! how are villa doing with ticket sales for this fixture,should be a full house with another 35k in coms watching nothing

I seem to remember the last time we got to the FA Cup Final we played Everton in the quarter finals beating them after a cracking draw at Goodison. As Spuds are out (Our ultimate bogey side,) bring on the rags in the final. What a way to get rid of that banner by beating them at Wembley.

Reward outweighs the risk. If we beat them to get our 1st cup in 35 years, we will put to bed their most relied upon insult and they wouldn't be able to fall back on "well, you didn't beat us for it so we're still better" (you know they would). If we lose to them, it's just another year of them banging on about how we haven't won in 35 years. I can take another year of what we've all been hearing for the chance to shove it down their throats. I mean, come on, does any Blue still really get bothered over the 35 year comment? It's takes the fun out of mocking people when the people you mock actually make fun of the thing you mock them about. so 35 YEARS & WE'RE STILL HERE!!!!!

I say bring on the rags in the FA Cup. It would be so sweet to see the look on Sir Shitface at the final whistle with City winning it!!

I don't care what we have to go through to get there, even if its the rags in the Semi Final and 20 minutes of fergie time defending a 1 goal lead. But if we lost to them in the final it would be just.... Don't want to think of it.

To beat them and literally tear that banner down in front of them would be pretty amazing though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.