City Vs United Post Match Discussion Thread

What a game to win world wide watching maradonna in the stands. Proud of the fans the players and the management team tonight.

2 wins and we win the title come on you blues.

Re: Gareth Barry

I don't think he has any competition as best English central midfielder.

(though tbf I thought Carrick was decent tonight *hides*)

I just ran into the centre of Edinburgh, stood in Bristo Square, watching all the raggy students pour out of the SU and belted Bluemoon out as loud as I could.

It was brilliant. They looked fuckin' sick.

Though some did look like they wanted to kill me also.

I'D DO IT AGAIN THOUGH.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Damocles said:
Mourinho would have won at least 3-0.

Sick of Mancini and his Italian tactics

even you can have a night off y'know...

and yes I knew in what matter it was intended, but still, why start the bickering?

Because after 2 years of constant success here, and 10 years of constant success in his management career, the man still can't get even a bit of respect from the dickhead press know-nothing pundits and the wankers on here who feel the need to slate him every time he draws.

After a game that put us in the driving seat for the title, a game where we beat the champions, a game where we completed the double over our rivals, I think a small comment in his favour is adequate payback of two years of constant shit. That alright or should I clear my post with you jext time?

What a fantastic result, everyone played their hearts out, a big well done lads..........keep up the good work guys..............

Everton fan here, get in there lads.

Now don't fuck it up!!!

(can we have Johnson for fuck all if you're not using him please?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.