City Vs United Post Match Discussion Thread

tufty said:
Kun had his worst game of the season for me, he was even beaten in a straightforward foot race by Carrick of all people, Smalling had him in his pocket the whole game, and is slated for one mistake.

absolutely, Kun was selfish and not good at all, but far too many positive tonight to worry about that for more than a few seconds.

I thought Clichy was superb again. And Nasri.....i think we have finally bought ourselves good players from Arsenal.

Damocles said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Damocles said:
Mourinho would have won at least 3-0.

Sick of Mancini and his Italian tactics

even you can have a night off y'know...

and yes I knew in what matter it was intended, but still, why start the bickering?

Because after 2 years of constant success here, and 10 years of constant success in his management career, the man still can't get even a bit of respect from the dickhead press know-nothing pundits and the wankers on here who feel the need to slate him every time he draws.

After a game that put us in the driving seat for the title, a game where we beat the champions, a game where we completed the double over our rivals, I think a small comment in his favour is adequate payback of two years of constant shit. That alright or should I clear my post with you jext time?

you know what you're doing and you know what it would likely cause.

Can't we just enjoy it?

And that concludes my very happy evening as a Manchester City fan, all's I have to say to any Manure fans reading this post is......

4a12cec1.gif

mad0248.gif

and a little thumb up to Wigan and Everton for making this possible.

Kali Nikta.

Stoned Rose said:
Totally brilliant :)

Utd didnt have a single shot on target. We were unbelievably well organised and drilled. Total Mancini.

Gareth Barry was insanely brilliant. He was every fuckin where and had the game of his life.

Zab and Clichy were remarkable. Had the danger men in their pockets all night.

Komps and Joelon made Rooney look average and as soon as he started skriking I knew we would do it.

Nasri was immense. His best game for the club.

Ferguson lost his cool big time. Looked like a homeless pisshead who'd had his Stella confiscated by a PCSO. Where's your mindgames now you horrible little ****?

Surreal as fuck this feeling. Standing on the shoulder of giants.

That was great team performance, but Zabs and Clichy were outstanding, To keep their wingers quiet and they were still bombing forward a lot. 0 shots on target from the scum is amazing, didn't feel that comfortable at the time. Enjoy tonight then do it all again Sunday, City.

Rag Cafe in meltdown

Location: Sir Alex Ferguson, Ben Foster, Hayley McQueen..... they can't all be wrong!
Originally Posted by Bear Attack
The master bottled it. We have played well with 4-4-2 and won the same way with City before so what makes him think playing a hopelessly out of form Park in a midfield three is a good idea?

Complete and utter joke.

Playing 4-4-2 at City would have been fucking insane. We gave a very soft goal away. That's the critical detail.

Anyway, we lost this title at home to Everton. Even if we played very well tonight we could easily have still lost because they're very strong at home.

Today, 22:10
pocco
Reserve Team Player

Posts: 3,385 I dunno where to start. Park is a bag of fucking shite. I honestly reckon I could do a better job than him. Blame lies with Fergie though, he's gifted it to them. Can't believe it.

Today, 22:11
Crispy71
Reserve Team Player

Originally Posted by manufanatic
United 10 Swansea 0.

might need more than that

Their arrogance once we dropped points to Arsenal was unbelievable it's not over yet, but we're almost there!l

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article812274.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Why+Always+Us%3F+MUFC+20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/incoming/articl ... 3F+MUFC+20</a>

Brilliant game!! We shut them out completely..15 vs 5 shots..wow!!

Aguero was visibly nervous, he and Nasri had a great number of chances but it took our captain to show the way..what a powerful header.
Clichy, Zabaleta, Yaya, Barry, fuck everyone was immense tonight..

tbh, even though I understood Mancini's tactical substitution DeJong for Tevez (to bring Yaya forward), i was pissed off because it was Tevez who was providing the spark that Aguero needed to attack
And I really thought Micah would be in the starting line-up, but Zabaleta was excellent, he had Nani in his pocket, and he was constantly attacking. Mancini got his tactics absolutely correct..

And wtf was the 5 minutes extra time again? The FA should officially call it Fergie time since we all know why it is being given and there's no point covering it up..

Come on City!! Next is Newcastle..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.