City Vs United Post Match Discussion Thread

all credit to the players - they were fantastic to a man - but special credit to the Master Tactician Roberto - he never gets it wrong.

All hail the King and the greatest manager we have seen since gentleman Joe Mercer - and thanks Malc also :)

HongKongBluey said:
Why isn't Sky highlighting Wayne Rooneys monumentally dog shiet performance? The only good thing he did for his team was dive and get Vinnie booked!
At least the bbc just have. CTID

kenwrightwat said:
Ferguson on motd complaining about Mancini being in the 4th officials ear!!!

Is there a portal to another dimension this fella fucks off to a town called "cheekytwatsville"?

What a hard faced prick.
The words ''kettle, ''black''and ''pot'' sprang to mind when I heard that. Hypocritical ****.

kenwrightwat said:

Is there a portal to another dimension this fella fucks off to a town called "cheekytwatsville"?

What a hard faced prick.

Lol and what about wooney constantly asking the referee for City to be carded? Isn't that badgering?
Even Yaya tried it asking a yellow card for Scholes but to no avail..

Ducado said:
kenwrightwat said:

What a hard faced prick.

That made me laugh!

He actually said Bobby can't complain about the ref tonight. You have to admire his sense of humour.

The way I see it is that Rooney diving has paid off in the sweetest way possible, it cost him and United a title. If he didn't dive, the first half wouldn't be extended at all.
Nobody can say what would have happen in the second half if the first half ended 0:0. So, as it stands, that is what it is.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Damocles said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
you know what you're doing and you know what it would likely cause.

Can't we just enjoy it?

And you know that if you didn't feel the need to randomly stick your nose in, the comment would have passed without incident.

And Im on the way home, Im perfectly enjoying myself.

like I said, you know what you were doing, and a few others noticed it.

Anyway, I'm not arguing with you, it's what you want after all.

You cant take it can ye fella, but you do give a lot of shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.