City Vs United Post Match Discussion Thread

Aguero said:
Also this match just felt like it was the English El Classico in the manner of how many people were watching it and the hype and media surrounding it as well as the people in attendance such as Maradona and Platini. For us to beat them and outplay them the way we did in front of those millions and millions of people that alone is worth gold.

kind of, three weeks ago me and my friends check when this match (and the classico too) would have been, praying it wasn't in the same time of some serie A important match. Luckily you have the strange habit of playing monday.

hertsblue said:
Just when you think you cannot despise that lot any more, you watch them play live and realise you hate them even more.

Rooney- Complete cock. Why do refs constantly let him moan at them for 90 mins. Yellow card for dissent and tell him to go away. Solved. Play acting of the highest order again after he fouled Kompany and got him booked.

Ferguson- Losing it. Travisty he is a "Sir" and why i look at such titles as meaninless. Mancini after the game- total cool, dignified. Ferguson- Sour, Bitter and for him to claim we badgered the 4th official is pot/kettle and black. Especially after seeing Rooney for 97 mins try and ref the game. Even Neville commentated on Rooneys constant bickering with the ref.

Young- Took all of 9 seconds on the pitch before his 1st tumble which wrongly won a free kick. One of the players i despise most of all now.

Scholes squaring up to Toure- PMSL. Just trying to provoke a response. BUT Scholes tugged and pulled him when he burst through. This is a yellow card offense so why wasnt he booked.

Marriner- Poor last night. Fell for theatrics by them and wasnt strong enough with Rooney, letting him moan all game long. Was Rooney ever more than 5 yards away from the ref. Didnt book some of thier players for yellow card offenses and wrongly booked Kompany and imho De Jong which was just a coming together of 2 players, but again ours was sincere and thiers rolled around hence the yellow. Also 5+ mins of injury time. Where the fuck from?

-- Tue May 01, 2012 7:21 am --

BLUEinTheUSA said:
dom said:
B9AOU.jpg

Looks like a bad case of thrush to me !!

Looks like Vinny farted for some extra lift and Camelgob got a whiff!

Reckon in that picture ferdinand is trying to pull his Iphone out of his arse to tweet "fuck"
Don't cheapen it by posting the joke in two different threads, it's bad form. Forum form, that is.

I am mentally drained today!

On a side note how the fck are all these day trippers getting tickets for games like that?

There were absolutely loads last night near me.

Did anyone see the 15 or so Sampdoria fans outside too? Presumably they got sorted by Bobby?

The morning after the night before, I'm knackered, throat is killing me, head is banging, but worth every single minute of it. Thought we were immense, how did the atmosphere come across on TV, it was deafening at times in the stadium, now Newcastle next, it's not going to be easy.

f ever any evidence was needed that Riley has told his refs to bend over backwards to help those scum then last night provided it.

Vinny - soft tackle and Rooney playacting: Yellow
Scholes - deliberate handball - No Yellow

De Jong - coming together with Welbeck: Yellow
Scholes - shirt pulling: No Yellow

Yaya - Dissent: Yellow
Rooney - in the ref's face all game plus abusive language: No Yellow.

The Quiet Neighbours

Was it just me or did they not sing one song last night? Their fans just looked like they were accepting defeat from the kick off!

Re: The Quiet Neighbours

Leyth Blue said:
Was it just me or did they not sing one song last night? Their fans just looked like they were accepting defeat from the kick off!

No one would have beaten us last night. They know we are better than them. They can see the end coming unless they suddenly spend a shit load of cash.

Giggs and Scholes are fucked and Ferdinand and Evra are not that far away.

They will have to spend £80m just to stand still.

If we are as focused on Sunday and the following Sunday as we were last night then we will do it and I am usually a negative twat!

Completely agree, didn't hear a sound from them all night apart from a slight whimper when the attendance was announced! Very poor showing, worst away fans this season by a mile!!

Dermot Gallagher (ex-tosser with the whistle) was in the Sky studio this morning singing Ondray's virtues and how well he handled the match, and he said that he was at the ground last night and the atmosphere was UNREAL! Well done blues! Same again fro QPR!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.