City Vs United Post Match Discussion Thread

Was Platini actually there? I downloaded the game when I got home and didn't see him once.

We`re having a party when Fergie dies was belted out loud from the south stand and corner of the Colin Bell last night. Also loved the abuse of Young for being a cheating, diving twat. The atmosphere was incredible. Such passion and the team fed off it. Well done blues.

What I want to know is - how many mates did Rooney have in the stadium? There must have been quite a few as he kept passing the ball to someone off the pitch.

That performance by Rooney was so bad, it was almost on a par with his efforts for England in South Africa - but don't forget - to quote Gary Neville's pre match build up - he's a champion player who has performed time and again in big, big matches ....yada yada yada.....absolute tosser last night though, innit!

pogrom92 said:
Awesome team performance.
And Yaya absolutely manhandled the opposition.

In the "Where do we find a Yaya" thread on redcafe, there is this priceless quote:

We don't need a Yaya. We need a player with some balls, intensity, and leadership who doesn't mind putting himself about while also being fantastic at football.

As someone said, that site just keeps on giving

cityboy2602 said:
pogrom92 said:

In the "Where do we find a Yaya" thread on redcafe, there is this priceless quote:

We don't need a Yaya. We need a player with some balls, intensity, and leadership who doesn't mind putting himself about while also being fantastic at football.

That's amazing. Professional comedy writers couldn't come up with anything better than that.

cityboy2602 said:
pogrom92 said:

The quote after that was bang on the money though,

"You've just described Yaya Toure"

The look on Camel Gobs mush as Vinnie scored is piriceless ..even uglier than before

no voice left

well done the North East stand corner

some real headcases in there lol

I swear there were chants starting off in the family stand too lol

What a night :-)

Lets finish the job now Blues

Same work level and passion in the next game please

It's finally sinking in how massive that was yesterday. Marriner did what he could to help them and City still came out victorious. The fact that City have been abused all season by other teams and refs but are still sitting at the top with two matches left is one hell of an achievement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.