City Vs United Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lionheart said:
Derek Whyte (ex-Celtic) soccer pundit based in Dubai has correctly predicted City wins in all of our most recent games. For this game, however, his confident prediction is City 1-2 United.

we've played West Brom, Norwich, and Wolves the last 3 games since our last loss against Arsenal. Congratulations Derek Whyte, you predicted something 98% of every football fan in the world also predicted.

If we win on Monday, I think it's important to note for those who are wary of Newcastle (and rightfully so) that they play Chelsea on Wednesday. A bit of extra rest for us and hopefully their game will take a lot out of them as both teams are fighting for fourth. I can't see Chelsea banking on winning the Champions League.

If United 'Park The Bus'

will they there half witted fans remember how much stick they gave us when we did the same in Mancini's first season?

I received untold stick when City did it in order to get points at the likes of United, Arsenal etc.

Re: If United 'Park The Bus'

To be honest, I don't know if Ferguson would do that. They have too many attacking players to do that. They'll sit back and try to hit us on the break, but they certainly won't play like Chelsea did against Barcelona.

They might play like Real played against Barcelona, not parking the bus per se but shrewd and calculating, taking advantage of us pressing forward and hitting us on the break.

They will play a 451 Rooney up top the wingers turning into a 433 when need be but mainly a 451. Scholes Carrick and Park in the middle probably. Valencia Nani wide Rooney up top. They will try and break us down on the counter. A point is good enough for them.

malg said:
To be honest, I don't know if Ferguson would do that. They have too many attacking players to do that. They'll sit back and try to hit us on the break, but they certainly won't play like Chelsea did against Barcelona.

But against teams that attack them they leak goals! a draw for united would inch them closer, a loss throws it in our direction, ive a feeling he might, they may score goals but against decent attacking teams (us) they let them in for fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.