City Vs United Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team For The Derby

BristolBlue85 said:
Silva for me, even though nasri's in better form, they'll be scared shitless of what he can do. Think he'll want to go out and prove a point aswell.
Nasri holds it up and squares it 3 yards.

Silva opens defences.

There is no situation barring injury where nasri should be preferred

Re: Team For The Derby

Didsbury Dave said:
BristolBlue85 said:
Silva for me, even though nasri's in better form, they'll be scared shitless of what he can do. Think he'll want to go out and prove a point aswell.

Silva opens defences.

He hasn't opened many defences lately, though, has he?
Nobody in this team or squad should be undroppable and SIlva and Yaya should be included in that. Both were pretty average on Sunday.
That said, I would still start with both on Monday night. I would play Nasri deeper or even Milner and leave De Jong on the bench. This is a game we need to win, a draw is not enough. Nigel could come on the close the game out when we are winning.

Re: I'm chilled

I think it's so quiet because both are practically bricking it. Whoever wins this one will go on to win the league, not a doubt about it. Personally, i'm in the bricking it crowd! Potentially the best night in this clubs history is in 5 days time.

I'm chilled

Every time i think about it it makes my stomach turn. Then i forget about it then remember again!! Its gonna be a long week!!

Re: I'm chilled

had a nightmare last night that we got thumped, feel sick to my stomach at the moment.

Re: Team For The Derby

LongsightM13 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
BristolBlue85 said:

Silva opens defences.

He hasn't opened many defences lately, though, has he?
Nobody in this team or squad should be undroppable and SIlva and Yaya should be included in that. Both were pretty average on Sunday.
That said, I would still start with both on Monday night. I would play Nasri deeper or even Milner and leave De Jong on the bench. This is a game we need to win, a draw is not enough. Nigel could come on the close the game out when we are winning.
But to win any game of football you need balance and that team you've suggested would lack it. If the secret to winning football matches was to play as many attacking players as possible, everyone would start with all their registered strikers on the pitch in a 1-1-8 formation. We need De Jong in this one.

Keep Clichy tight on Valencia, especially when Rooney drops deep - he always moves in to the right hand side of the pitch and pings the ball out to Valencia, whom they like to keep in oceans of space. Valencia is their main danger man thereafter, with Rooney haring into the box for a whipped in cross.
But, I think we are going to have them turning and spinning so much to cope with our movement, they'll be dizzy.
We're going to be well up for it - Tevez especially - and we'll win convincingly. Newcastle's the harder game to win imho.

As a Wolves fan I'd like to wish you the best of luck in this one. Really hope you win the title.

Your players and fans showed a lot of class at Molineux under difficult circumstances for us, especially with their tweets afterwards and the fans clapping the South Bank at Molineux.

Thanks a lot, it really added to the emotion of the day.

Once again, best of luck, and don't start Mario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.