City Vs United Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Big striker against the rags, cue Mario return?

Shauntheprofitmachine said:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17867240

he doesn't say he definitely will, but I remember after the Man U Everton game, one of the pundits highlighted how Fellaini, a big striker was bullying Evans and Ferdinand throughout the game, this being one of the main reasons they salvaged an unbelievable point.

Would Bobby try the same with Balotelli?(even though Dzeko is our biggest striker, but Id bet my house Mancini doesnt start Edin!) Wouldn't the rags would target Balo if we started him?

In my opinion, I would keep Kun and Carlitos up top.

What would you do?

I think Kun has a lot more strength than most give him credit for and I'd be fairly sure he could bully Evans.... Actually I'm fairly sure my 3 year old lad could bully Evans!

Wouldn't start Mario, they would be winding him up from kick off and I don't think he would make it to half time. And based on the form of Sergio and Tevez he doesn't deserve to start the match.

I'm going for a 2-0 win, with Sergio getting both.

I'm shitting it!

Re: Big striker against the rags, cue Mario return?

Shauntheprofitmachine said:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17867240

he doesn't say he definitely will, but I remember after the Man U Everton game, one of the pundits highlighted how Fellaini, a big striker was bullying Evans and Ferdinand throughout the game, this being one of the main reasons they salvaged an unbelievable point.

Would Bobby try the same with Balotelli?(even though Dzeko is our biggest striker, but Id bet my house Mancini doesnt start Edin!) Wouldn't the rags would target Balo if we started him?

In my opinion, I would keep Kun and Carlitos up top.

What would you do?

I hope not. I think the positive attitude, energy, vibrancy and commitment we get from Kun and Tevez working their arses off up top is a much better tone to set than Mario's sulking, wandering around and throwing tantrums every 5 seconds.

alky313 said:
lionheart said:
awest said:
Mancini played another binder by throwing Mario's name into the hat and reminding the scum that he stroked 2 past them in the 6 (six) 1
Didn't Mr.Dzeko also do the same?

Served on a plate courtesy of Dave. Mario created the 6-1 if you don't quite remember. Causing the penalty and scoring with 22 men on the field.

So based on that criteria, If he stay in Da club Mr. Edin Džeko will definitely play at WHL??? Bollocks

Bold part, Edin served Dave for the fifth as well.

Mario is liability and he should not start any match until the end of the season.

Does Rag has a weak spot for City game

Just my feeling, they do
Their strength is effective crosses to the box from their wingers. But from previous games since last season Kompany and Lescott and our midfielders seem to cope well.
Their weak spot is defensive against pennetration from the middle. And that is our strength.
And I can see us set back 4 line high again and their midfielders will find it difficult to play in tight space.

In my view no matter the result is, City will have more possession and get more score chances.
And agian if they still feel shame to set their back 4 deep and play defensive game against us as it looks like the weaker team, they will get embarrassed in stead from the result.

They look strong against other teams but they look weak and cannot play to their strength every time they meet City that is what I feel since last season.

Re: Does Rag has a weak spot for City game

United would take a 0-0 draw from this derby , no doubt about that ....

but it's not much good to us ....

Nobody can consider a draw with City an 'embarrasing' result anymore , and especially not at the Etihad ..

like Everton finally did last week we have to give them problems , harrass them and don't give them time to play , and we'll need everybody to play well to achieve that .... most of all we'll need to keep eleven men on the pitch!

if you allow United room they'll eventually make a breakthrough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.