City Vs United Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder if silva got the ankle problem from anderson's ankle breaking tackle at the swamp

and jonny evans miskick oh god that's a riot

-- Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:11 am --

christ what a stonewaller

first young clearly fouls micah outside the box but he barrels on and then anderson just runs right into him. how is it not a penalty. fuckin clattenburg

-- Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:15 am --

can't start milner. he's been gash lately.

back 5
barry de jong
nasri
yaya
tevez
aguero

silva at 45, balo at 60-65, pizarro if we need more help in mid at any point

36 more hours FFS!

Aguero brace, one for Tevez and one for Nasri.
I'm feelin good about this Blues. I haven't felt like this before a derby before. CMON CITY

/jinx

MCFC BOB said:
Hart; Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy; Milner, Barry, Yaya, Silva; Aguero, Tevez

Pantilimon; Zabaleta, Kolarov; de Jong, Nasri; Balotelli, Dzeko.

This game means so much to me as a person and a football fan. Come on City, let's do this! 2-0.
This team for me!! Milner's work rate is fantastic and will be vital in this game.

Is anyone genuinely s++++++g it??

Just wondered if anyone is bricking it for the rag match? I have that nervous excitement mixed with horrific sicky feeling that there is a chance it ends tomorrow at our place to them bastards!! How's the rest of you feeling??

Re: Is anyone genuinely shitting it??

richards30 said:
Just wondered if anyone is bricking it for the rag match? I have that nervous excitement mixed with horrific sicky feeling that there is a chance it ends tomorrow at our place to them bastards!! How's the rest of you feeling??

Yes but so are most rags i know this is a very very different Derby feeling than any other i have known

Re: Is anyone genuinely shitting it??

Surprisingly enough, no. Not yet anyway. Maybe nearer kick off tomorrow night the nerves will kick in (they always do for ''normal'' derby games, so fuck knows what they'll do for this one. I am quietly confident though that if we play to the top of our game, we can beat them. At the moment, I'm more nervous of the Loony Toons game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.