City Vs United Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: If United 'Park The Bus'

Dont think they'l park the bus, not baconfaces style really, probably try to get early goal deflate crowd and then catch us on break as we push for goal.

The last two league meetings at our place were dire. The memorable point being a combination of sloppiness from Craig Bellamy and the ineffective Stephen Ireland failing to deal with the Ginger git!! Hope this is gonna be much better, with what's at stake?!!

Greenjob said:
The last two league meetings at our place were dire. The memorable point being a combination of sloppiness from Craig Bellamy and the ineffective Stephen Ireland failing to deal with the Ginger git!! Hope this is gonna be much better, with what's at stake?!!

Thankfully we now have Sergio and YaYa , I expect us to blitz them in the first 20mins and get a 2 goal lead.

I'm praying that:

1. Vinnie has Wooney in his pocket;
2. Aguero runs rings round Camel-mouth.

Can't stand either of them, particularly the former; he's up there with Terry for toxicity, whatever the media say.

Come on City! I've waited 25 years for this.

marcus said:
will they there half witted fans remember how much stick they gave us when we did the same in Mancini's first season?

I received untold stick when City did it in order to get points at the likes of United, Arsenal etc.

couldn't give a fuck what they do or what they think.

the juggernaut that is manchester city can not be stopped.

They don't have the defense to do it with Jonny I never touched him Evans and Rapheal oops I've just lost the bloke I'm marking and he's scored, they are vunerable. The rags have to try and win this going for a draw and things will very easily come unstuck.

What ever they do we will have more than enough for them

Just seen Mancini comments hinting that Balotelli might be recalled for Monday's game. On the bench maybe, but surely he's not going to start after the recent success of Aguero and Tevez? Not now we're back on a roll after all the damage Mad Mario inflicted before his suspension??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.