City Vs United Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Is anyone genuinely shitting it??

danburge82 said:
richards30 said:
Just wondered if anyone is bricking it for the rag match? I have that nervous excitement mixed with horrific sicky feeling that there is a chance it ends tomorrow at our place to them bastards!! How's the rest of you feeling??
On the whole I'm cool, calm and collected. I'm just looking forward to it; this is what it's all about. It's nothing like a relegation battle game, now that was a "shitting it" feeling. This is just exciting.

-- Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:31 am --

Dribble said:
I've gone to pieces over the last 24 hours. TBH, I cant wait for it to be over, the stress is killing me. It's ManUre's to lose, all they have to do is avoid defeat & match or better our results against 2 teams with nothing more than pride to play for.

Which ever way the season pans out, it been a great ride & we've made massive progress. It brought a lump to my throat to read today that the 'decider' is poised to be the most viewed match in domestic football history & that nearly double the amount of worldwide broadcasters will be present than were there for El Classico.

I'm so proud that we form 50% of this unprecedented global interest. As I said, what ever happens this season makes a welcome change from just wanting to not get beat by ManUre & to avoid relegation. I feel blessed to have Sheikh Mansour, Roberto Mancini & our current squad of players & I hope this ride never ends.
We cannot let this get onto the pitch tomorrow. We have to be sure of ourselves in the stands and completely positive in a full 90minute support. If we give the players the wrong vibe it will act negatively.
Trust me mate, I'll be yelling my head of tomorrow from start to finish & doing the Poznan too!!! Lol BUT, between me, you & the rest of Bluemoon I couldn't sleep last night for worrying about it! Mad I know because it's only a football match, but I can't control what my head & my heart do involuntarily. Sorry if I sound sad, but it is what it is.....

Calm as can be. Its just another football match. Win Lose or draw City aren't going away. Losing or drawing could still be a bonus as bacon face will be out of there like a rat leaving sinking ship if he gets no 20 to avoid his "not in my lifetime" quote coming back to haunt him. He knows as well as the rest of the PL that we will win the title next year if not this and go on to dominate for a long time. The rags know Old Titanic has struck a pale blue iceberg and its only a matter of time before they sink. We've put up with all these years of not being anywhere near the rags I can wait one more.

broughton blue 7 said:
ive had an arse like a rabbits nose for a week !!!!!
You can smell carrots with you ring piece?

Im that nervous it took me over two hours to get to sleep last night!! Every conceivable outcome of this game and its consequences were running through my head. One minute I was hugely excited because we could win, the next minute in major despair because it could be the same old United just setting up the right way and getting something. Can't wait till its over to be honest because to quote our Noel, "its not good for the old ticker"!!!

richards30 said:
cibaman said:
Never been as calm before a derby.

The title was lost at Arsenal, tomorrow was the night we'd watch City's players form a guard of honour for united. Defeat and Mancini would be out of the door.

I'm just incredibly relieved that it hasnt turned out that way.

If we do win, I'll be a wreck before the Newcastle game.
If we win tomorrow then fucking hell it's gonna be bad for my mrs for the next couple of weeks!!! Going to Newcastle top and having to win would be as nervous as this match!! For the record I think we'll win tomorrow but it won't be without its scares!!
Same here, totally agree mate.
After arsenal scored the feeling I got from majority of the fans around me in the stand was the same and I had my gooner mrs with me who was bubbling inside that they had finally beaten us.
Went on holiday to try and cheer myself up and missed out getting my derby ticket, but thought that I wouldn't have gone anyway and stomach a guard of honour to them twats.
If we do win tomorrow then wow I will be shitting myself right up to the final whistle of the Newcastle game because the qpr game will just be party time. CTID

woolleyback blue said:
Calm as can be. Its just another football match. Win Lose or draw City aren't going away. Losing or drawing could still be a bonus as bacon face will be out of there like a rat leaving sinking ship if he gets no 20 to avoid his "not in my lifetime" quote coming back to haunt him. He knows as well as the rest of the PL that we will win the title next year if not this and go on to dominate for a long time. The rags know Old Titanic has struck a pale blue iceberg and its only a matter of time before they sink. We've put up with all these years of not being anywhere near the rags I can wait one more.
I second that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.